Chapter 7

Alya's POV

I think now I can say we finally will be making a comeback together, as Fab5. But a mini kind of comeback is going to happen with Dhruv, Mukti and me meeting in Delhi Airport. Also Manik and Cabir at Mumbai airport.

We will be meeting up with them in Mumbai. There are for sure still distances and awkwardness
between us, which I am sure of but I also know that I have to bring everything back, because somewhere it was my fault that we were separated all this while. All thanks to my old self, I am far away from my supporting systems but now I have changed myself. I will prove them that I am a good friend and most importantly that I AM CHANGED.

I can't wait to meet my life line, my Fab5 again and guess what I finally arrived at the Delhi Airport, all excited to be with my gang.
All these years I have been in Paris, taking over my own fashion company and also creating the new me, I have missed them dearly but I had no guts to call them up as I was ashamed of myself.

Now when the chance came where I could rectify my past mistakes I decided why not? Not everyone everyday get a chance like this.

To come here for Fab5 and our friendship it took a lot of courage. Not just that but I even got myself mentally prepared for all the hurtful things if they say. It was my mistake and I have to bear the punishment.

"Hey Alia" came a voice and I look up to see my ex boyfriend and now long distance boyfriend, Dhruv Vedant
who was already in Delhi and here to pick me up.

He comes towards me and takes me in a teddy hug. I hug him back, as tight I could. After long years I am being close to him. My heart is about to jump out of my mouth.

Soon enough we break our tight hug and I kiss his cheek. It's time to remove Distances and clear our misunderstandings before we come back with a bang. Else everything would flap upside down even before we start our comeback and that is not what I want.

I JUST WANT THEM BACK IN MY LIFE. I WANT US BACK.

Dhruv's POV
(before Alya's arrival)

It's been 2 weeks that we got a call from our role Model, Mr. Mehra. He wanted us to make a comeback in the Music Industry through his show.

We all were hesitating a bit, mostly Manik but hearing D5's comeback, the
hesitatance flew away like a piece of dandaline.

The reason you ask, it's just that they are off radar since all these years and are now making a comeback so why not us?
Not only that but we adore D5 just like all their other fans. They are legends and who wouldn't take up the chance when you get offered to share the stage with your legends. It's like dream come true.

Anyways we decided to meet up in Delhi with Mukti and Alia as they both live out of India. Then from here we together would go to Mumbai
where we would be meeting up with Manik and Cabir. Cabir was in Mumbai all these years handling his business and Manik was in Mangalore, I don't know doing what.

Manik coming to Delhi first and then flying to Mumbai is just foolishness and time waste so we decided that he would just land in Mumbai where Cabir will be already waiting for us.

I just hope that this show fixes our disbanded Fab5 and not just that but also our broken hearts. They are our family and somewhere because of all the chaos our family broke apart. I hope to get this Family like before. I know it's nearly impossible but it's never too late for trying and to start on a new note. The same Fab5, which we were back then.

Now back to present,
Here I am at Delhi Airport, waiting for Alya who is arriving 3 hours before Mukti. We decided this together as I
want to spend little time and fix the awkwardness between me and my girlfriend. There's nothing as such great to fix between us but still you never know.

There is nothing to fix with Cabir because he was the one trying to put us back again together as one all these past years. Likewise everything is also fine between Mukti and me. One reason is we have been communicating through email time to time.

Mukti and Cabir are also fine with each other as they were never apart.

The problem where it arises is Manik.
Manik had distanced himself from all of us, not just that but also from the outer world. It was like he was is in his own world. Hence we have no idea how he might react.

Problems could arise between
Cabir/Alia,
Manik/Alia,
Mukti/Alia
and maybe little bit between Mukti and Manik.
Just thinking about this itself is nerve wrecking.

(Alya's Arrival)
And there I see my girlfriend exiting
Gate no.5.

She was maybe worried about something or was engrossed into her thinking that she probably didn't see me, so I decided to call her name.

"Hey Alia" I called her out. As soon as I call her, she raises her head a bit and searches the crowd before her eyes gets fixed with mine. As soon as she sees me and comes running towards me.

I immediately hug her tight, missing her more than anything. I was desperately carving to hold her in my arms,feel her soft skin against mine. But soon I broke our hug, realizing that we are still a bit awkward with each other.