Chapter 37

Location: Burnt Factory, Same day as Maddy accident

Nandani and Navya tracked down this location after they overheard a suspicious man near the pond reporting to someone on the phone that the Elite family members have left the resort and that they could carry out their plan and finish it off for once.

After Nandani took down that man, tying him up and reporting him to the authorities, she tracked down the location of the caller. Just as the two girls predicted, they now stood infront of a brunt factory. As decided, Nandani went inside the factory alone while Navya was standing outside to keep a watch. In case things go out of hand.

As Nandani walked inside, she noticed 6 men guarding and quickly sprayed sleep powder. As they collapsed, she quickly tied them up and blind folded them. She ventured inside, to the deeper side. There he sat. All mighty and fake. "Ah my darlings, its time for you to leave! You are finally here. what did I say about getting you and look I'm rich too now. I'm finally the first."

Nandani saw him looking at a bund of TV screens with a live video playing.

"This man has lost it." She whispered to herself.

"Oh, you'll be mine sooner or later. You see I came a lot of way ahead from back then. I now gained power too and guess what those bloody Murthy's found me out first. I never intended to kill them, but I just wanted to be the first! Why is it wrong? I had to get rid of them before they GET RID OFF ME! how dare they try separate me from my precious money." The man spoke to himself while looking at the screen.

Nandani gasped loudly hearing him admit his crime.

The gasp made the man turn and look around at her in shock. "Who the fuck are you?" The man roared. But before the man could say something, they heard a crash. The man quickly looked at the screen in happiness but soon screamed in anger.

He grabbed his phone, "You killed a wrong person! I fucking want you to en-" but just before he could bark out the order, Nandani had kicked the phone out of his hand.

He lunged at her in pure anger and she slid to the side, making him crash straight into the empty cylinders.

"Oh! so is that why you killed them?" Nandani asked him in anger.

"Oh, my my! A lady shouldn't use bad words darling. I just removed them from my way. You see. But then who knew their friends would come in my way? I just want to be at the top, why is it so difficult?" The man roared in pain.

"Do you even realize how psychotic you are behaving?" Nandani asked

"This isn't psychotic little girl. This is called claiming what's mine. I saw the power first, I want it and I will get it." The man said with a maniac smile, while his blood dropped from his head.

Nandani didn't say anything but sprayed the sleep powder making the man go unconscious.

Just as she picked the man and dropped him on the metal chair, in a sitting position, Navya came in looking frantic. "Goodness Nans, I thought something happened to you when I heard the loud crashing sounds!"

"I'm fine, but help me quick." Nandani said.

"Sure, what do you need?"

"Get me a bucket or tub of soap water!"

"What are you planning to do?"

"Something that this bastard needed for a long time"

"Here you go" Navya said finding a tub and a gallon of water.

Nandani quickly poured all the water in the tub and took out her facewash from her bag and emptied it out as well. She mixed the water well creating it into a soap water. She then started removing the shoes of the unconscious man, Navya helped her remove the other shoe. She then proceeded to drop the two legs in the water.

She got up and tied the man with a metal chain that was lying around in the same room.

She then took some wires connected from the switch board and threw them in the soap water tub.

"Let's wait" Nandani said.

Navya nodded and took a chair and sat down.

30mins later

The man groaned.

"Ah finally you are awake!" Nandani said.

"You bitch! Let me go!" Screamed the man, struggling on the chair.

"How about we start with you name?" Nandani asked.

"How about I fucking kill you!" He roared.

Nandani snickered at his reaction and motioned Navya something. "You could try" she said taunting him further with a smirk on her face.

Navya got the signal and she unlocked Nandani's phone and opened her Instagram then she pressed the live on Aisha, the queen of fashion, account which had more than 10M followers. As soon as she pressed live, thousands of people started joining immediately. She then took out her own phone and pressed the record button.

"We have an audience. And the audience would love to know your name" Nandani said taunting him further.

"Go to hell!" The man screamed at her.

"Oh yes, definitely but first I shall send you" Nandani said taking out her teaser. "Now now, we shall play a small game. I ask, you answer! I ask and you don't answer, you shall receive a small amount of shock through your veins."

"Stop the fucking bullshit, you bitch!" The man yelled

"Seems like you don't believe me, I'm hurt!" Nandani said and pouted "I need to prove my words now" saying so she pressed a button making the man go in a frenzy with shock, screaming out loud. As quickly as she started, she stopped.

"How about now? Do you believe me?" Nandani asked giving him an innocent smile. "So, we shall start, What is your name?"

The man panted out, "Pandit Trilok"

"Name of the god and work of the devil" Nandani commented, tutting, "But alas! You don't know who am I"

"What do you want?" Pandit asked her, still shaking and sweating from the shock.

"List your crimes and why"

"The place is mine! Only I can rule the business world!" Pandit screamed

Nandani laughed out loud, "List your crimes Pandit, the world is looking at you!"

By now, there are more than 90M people watching her live. The comments were going insane. Most of the followers, apart from public were her family who's now in the hospital, the other Elite members, the politicians to all the higher authorities. Her live now being broadcasted all over the news channels, every TV, computer, every single screen.

The Mumbai high commissioner had already issued an emergency alarm, the police were on their way to the location.

"I have eliminated two biggest Empires and have attempted to eliminate the next two biggest Empires." Pandit confessed.

"Name them"

"Thakkar, Murthy, Oberio and Malhotra"

"How?"

"I planned and killed them as a road accident with my truck"

"What have you got out of it?"

"Power"

"Do you know who am I?"

"No"

Next update on 22nd October PST.

From now on, all updates will be in PST time zone.
_____________

Read ahead chapters and new book on my Patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/Frizzy_Panda

___________________