Finale

"So you are telling me you are Aisha, the fashion queen. You are also a member of D5 and You are Nandani Murthy as well?" Nayva asked with a hint of confusion. 

"Yes. All three are me. It was just a way to avoid coming in the public eye and at the same time wait for Pandit to attack. It's just that it took so many years to finally have him attack." Nandani said sipping her chocolate frappe. 

"So what happens now?" Navya asked once more, taking a bite from her caramel cake slice. 

"What do you mean?" Nandani asked looking at Navya unsure of what her dear friend wishes to know.

"I mean, will you be continuing to live as Oberio or go back to Murthy or take Abhi's surname?" 

"That's a fair point to be made. I have been debating about it since a while ago." 

"Did you come to a solution?"

"Actually yes, I plan to be an Oberio and Murthy at the same time. Same way as Abhi decided to be." Nandani answered taking a bit from the caramel cake slice. "And this is salty" 

"I am still lost." Navya said while taking a sip from Nandani's chocolate drink, "And this is way too sweet that I can puke rainbows and sparkles" 

"I'm offended, woman. Your cake is saltier than the sea." Nandani said making a face and sticking out her tongue. "What I mean is my name from now on would be Nandani Oberio-Murthy. And Abhi's name would be Abhimanyu Oberio-Thakkar. We would also take our companies officially and start leading them." 

"A quick question" 

"Yes?"

"What did the media mean by Oberio will be split?"

"To be honest, its a inner talk only. We are not splitting Oberio. Me and Abhi stated very clear that because we have our own shares and companies to lead, we wish that Arya leads Oberio entirely. All three of us have shares in all our companies. In case someday something goes wrong, no outsider can attack. Also because Murthy is back, now Murthy will be the bigger umbrella under which Oberio, Malhotra and Thakkar will be working." Nandani explained. 

"So you mean to tell me that I am married to a guy that is the boss of his company but I'm hanging out with a woman that is my husband's boss's boss and is my friend?" Navya asked in shock at how powerful Nandani's position is. 

"haha haha if you insist to put it that way" Nandani said giggling. 

"I don't know if I should be happy or scared," Navya said laughing back

"Well as long as you hang out with me and come out on dates I won't be scary" 

"Woman! I saw you okay? I saw what you did to Pandit!" Navya whisper yelled at her. 

 "Well he deserved it. Lucky for him, he's gonna rot in the prison all his life" 

"What do you mean lucky for him?" Navya asked in shock

"Well if he was not punished by the law then D5 would have stepped in and taken matters in our hands. He got lucky that the law decided to take some action before we could." Nandani said shrugging casually. 

"Every day I see and learn something new" Navya commented while she slowly got up from her chair and Nandani quickly rushed towards her to give her some support to stand up to support Navya's big belly. 

"When are our babies gonna pop out?" Nandani asked curious to know how long she to wait to play. 

"Soon," Navya said while lovingly rubbing her swollen belly. 

---- The End ----