Peace..

"Coming at ya !" Bulkhead said as he tossed a large metal ball at Wheeljack. The two had been lobbing for almost a hour now but it was widely entertaining to everyone else. Thunderstar was sitting down with Shadowlynx beside her, it was a beautiful day out so everyone took advantage and was out on the top deck. The only people missing were Megatron and Optimus, which wasn't a shock. 

"He's very strong and funny," Thunderstar smiled as she saw Zircon looking at Wheeljack. It made her spark happy to see she had helped Zircon, she knew that her father spared her spark all those years ago thinking she had a reason to live. Thunderstar hated Airachnid with all of her spark but Zircon was different, Zircon was sweet and kind.

"Go talk to him," Thunderstar playfully said. Shadowlynx huffed then shoved Zircon. Thunderstar and Shadowlynx quietly snickered as Zircon ran into Wheeljack and nearly tripped. Thunderstar's spark hummed in joy as she saw the way Wheeljack and Zircon looked at one another. It was a start of something good.

For the past two weeks Thunderstar had been spending time with Zircon to try and help her feel more at home. Thunderstar knew that everyone had their doubts about Zircon but over the past two weeks Thunderstar has helped the other's see the good side of Zircon. Thunderstar knew it wasn't Zircon's fault, she had held in all the pain and aggression which created a monster. Thankfully that monster was destroyed.

"New relationship ?" Bulkhead asked as he looked down at Thunderstar.

"Maybe..Primus knows they both need something or someone to make their lives better." Thunderstar got up and leaned against the railing of the ship, looking down she could see they were above the clouds. Thunderstar was drawn from her thoughts by Miko yelling her name.

"Do you think I can get a new body ?!" Thunderstar sighed and rubbed the back of her neck.

"Miko I-..I'm not sure. Me and Shadow. We were experiments"

"That worked ! Dude we could totally join you guys and li-." Thunderstar groaned and placed a hand on her spark. Instantly Shadowlynx transformed, Thunderstar raised a hand letting him know she was fine. The pain in her spark went away just before Miko jumped onto her shoulder, Thunderstar couldn't help but laugh.

"Dude look !" Miko pointed towards the sun and widely smiled. The sun was on the verge of setting, the sky a beautiful orange tint. Looking around the top deck Thunderstar remembered when she was out here with Starscream, she remembered how the two were close. Memories always haunted Thunderstar.

"Miko I-."

"Thunderstar we need to see you, Bulkhead and Wheeljack in the control room. Now." Thunderstar heavily sighed and motioned her helm to the door, without another word they left the top deck and made their way to the control room. It seemed like the tasks would never end, even after the war had ended and peace had been agreed on.

"Thunderstar we need your help with something rather..odd." Megatron said as Optimus looked down at Thunderstar.

"I need you to come with us to Cybertron in search of other Cybertronians who might have survived the war." Thunderstar nodded and stood by Optimus' side with Shadowlynx.