Brother & Sister

Warning: Slash in the chapter ! 

Megatron smiled as the light shined through his body length window and lit up Thunderstar's frame. He had been up for a while now watching her make small movements and soft noises. Megatron gently kissed her helm then left the room to get Thunderstar and himself rations of energon. 

"Megatron ?" She asked in a sleepy voice as she reached over the berth for the larger mech. When she didn't see him next to her she heavily sighed but knew where he went. Thunderstar made a soft giggle then fell back onto the berth as she thought about last night's events. 

It brought a smile to her face as his words played back in her processor, the soft kiss they shared, the way his armor shined in the moonlight. It was all so perfect but like all good things it came to a end. Thunderstar got up from the berth and walked into his personal washrack's, shocked by the size. 

On one side of the room there was a large pool that could fit, possibly, three mech's in there at once. On the other side of the room there was a wide open shower, Thunderstar chuckled as she saw that the warlord actually owned a mirror. Not a very large mirror mind you but a mirror none the less. 

Thunderstar shut the door to the washracks behind her then climbed into the shower, she made sure it was all the way over to warm before standing directly under the water. She let the warm water run down her face then hit the rest of her frame, she made soft groans as she rubbed the dirt out of her armor. 

"You're so beautiful," She didn't have time to react as Megatron crushed his lips against her's while pushing her back against the wall of the shower. Megatron smirked as he pulled back from the kiss and gently scrubbed over her backside. He made sure to dig into every crook in the armor and hit every sensitive wire in her wings. It was torture for her and pure bliss for him. 

Megatron shut off the water and without another word picked up his new berthmate and carried her out to their room. He laid her on the berth, his smile grew as she laughed and said his name in a playful tone. "Megatron !" She exclaimed as he ran his digits up and down her sides, it made him happy to see her so filled with joy. 

"Kiss me," she said softly.

"With pleasure," Megatron replied in a sensual tone. He pressed his helm to her's getting a soft giggle from the femme. 

"Lord Megatron, Soundwave needs you in the control room ! He says it's something to do with one of our energon mines in the north !" Megatron heavily sighed then kissed Thunderstar before grabbing her arm and pulling her off the berth with him. 

"After you Lord Megatron," she said in a sarcastic tone. 

"We'll finish this later on," Megatron smirked and left their room with Thunderstar directly behind him. Megatron didn't like the fact that every mech they passed was now staring at Thunderstar like she was infected. It made Megatorn want to punish them but he controlled his anger and kept walking to the control room with Thunderstar.

"Lord Megatron, Airachnid and Starscream are attacking this mine. The vehicon's there need assistance or else we risk losing the mine and all the energon inside." Steve carefully explained to Megatron. Megatron looked at Thunderstar and shook his helm. 

"Soundwave will accompany me. Thunderstar you are in charge until we return. Should anything happen you are to report to me" 

"Yes Megatron I understand," Thunderstar was a little hurt she wasn't picked to go with Megatron to deal with the energon mine but she blew it off and opened a ground bridge for the two. She heavily sighed and watched them leave then sent a comm to Knockout and Breakdown to come to the control room and made everyone else leave, except Steve.