Training

"Crimson Rose Blackwood, What in the name of Primus were you thinking ?" 

"I-.." 

"They could have killed you, or beat you or given you to Megatron for him to treat you like a slave !" Crimson was sitting on the couch trying her best to speak but every time she tried she was cut off by the angry medic. 

"Ratchet I-." 

"Do you think this is a game ? You think you can leave this base unprotected and you'll be safe ? I thought I'd raised you better then this ! Ugh ! That tears it ! You aren't leaving this base unless I'm with you ! I-." 

"SHUT UP ! You're acting like my father but you're not ! You're just some mech who's taken care of me because my parents were slaughtered ! I know this isn't a game Ratchet ! I'm taking things seriously !" Crimson stood up from the couch, the same purple curved lines started glowing on her body as she rose her voice even more. 

"I'm never unprotected ! I can protect myself, I've proven that haven't I ? Why can't you just calm the frag down and let me at least try and be human !" Wheeljack turned on his holoform and grabbed Crimson by the shoulders and made her look at him. 

"Calm down Cri, before you do something you'll regret." Crimson sighed, the lines on her body faded and so did the purple glow in her eyes. She sat back down on the couch next to agent Fowler and stayed quiet to at least try and keep herself calm. She came back to base last night and immediately went to her room to avoid Ratchet's fury but she was paying for it now. 

"Crimson," Optimus looked at her and used his soft, calm tone to stay civil with her. "After much debate Ratchet and I have come to agree that it is time to begin training you." Crimson looked up at Optimus with a small sense of hope. Optimus noticed her action and stepped back to stand next to Ratchet. 

"There might come a day when we cannot be there to protect you, should this day ever come Ratchet and myself wish for you to be safe. You will train to control your powers so in time you will be able to defend yourself, safely" 

"Okay, question. Who's my teacher so to speak ?" Wheeljack and Bulkhead put smug smiles on their faces as she looked at them. Crimson shook her head and sat back down on the couch with Miko and Raphael. 

"No, Optimus I can't. I won't run the risk of hurting them. If I did I wouldn't be able to forgive myself" 

Wheeljack laughed and hit the switch for the ground bridge. "C'mon kid, I can handle a few dents." Crimson halfway smiled and sprinted through the ground bridge, Miko gave Bulkhead a soft laugh and short smile. 

"Come on," Bulkhead grabbed Miko and carried her through the ground bridge behind Crimson and Wheeljack. The area Ratchet picked was a wide opened desert in the middle of no where, Miko was set down on a rock to watch Crimson train. Bulkhead stood beside Wheeljack and waited to see what the mech would do, across from them was Crimson, a smile on her face but fear in her spark. 

"We'll start with defense"

"Scrap that, I want to learn how to fight not hide..or is the big bad Wrecker scared ?" The sarcasm slid off Crimson's tongue as she smugly smiled at Wheeljack and Bulkhead. Her hands glowed a bright purple as Wheeljack scoffed and patted Bulkhead's shoulder armor. 

"Alright then. Get her Bulk," Bulkhead wasn't sure how to attack the girl so he ran directly to her with his fist in the air. Crimson's eyes glowed purple as she pushed her hands in front of her, a strong force shocked Bulkhead back onto the ground on his aft. Bulkhead shook off the electric charge and got back up again, Crimson grinned and flicked her hand upwards.