Lost And Found

Three weeks of being tortured, chained up and fed once a day, great. Crimson was their toy, she was chained to the floor everyday and night, Silas would let her take two showers a week but he had to be there to make sure she didn't try and run. Not having any energon or sleep and being tested on every second of the day made things hard on Crimson, when she would try and generate some of her power she couldn't find the energy. 

"Show me what you can do"

"..I can't, you've drained me of all my power you fragging glitch," she was trying to sound mean but she felt so weak it was almost impossible. During her time here she's lost weight and grown to have bags under her eyes. She needed sleep, energon and freedom but, of course, she wouldn't be getting that anytime soon. 

Silas took off her chains and forced her to sit on her knee's then grabbed her face and made her look into his hateful eyes as he spoke to her. "You will show me what you can do or else we'll have to go to drastic measures," Silas kept a grip on his face as he waited for a answer. Crimson chuckled and spit in his face. 

"Fuck you," She said in a hateful tone.  

"..Fine then." Crimson groaned as two soldiers grabbed her arms and a hot metal burned her backside for what felt like eternity. She bit her lip to keep herself from shedding a tear or screaming. Silas smacked her across the face and had her put back into her chains against the cold hard floor. 

__________________________________

Megatron walked into the control room with a very high temper, he had been searching for Crimson' energy signature for the past three weeks but still nothing was showing up. He was getting more and more aggravated with everyday that passed by, his only thoughts being that she was that she left them to rejoin the Autobots. 

Knockout came into the control room nearly shaking because he was so afraid of what Megatron was going to say and do to him. He'd been searching all over Washington with Breakdown but no matter how long they were there or where they looked it was like she was like she had never even been there. 

"Where is she Knockout ?" Knockout stuttered over his words trying to tell Megatron he still didn't know where she went. He was trying to find something, anything to get Megatron to let go of his shiny red chassis. 

"The Wrecker, Wheeljack was there..maybe he took her back to Autobot base..Please my liege let go !" Knockout was let go and tossed onto the ground, he wasted no time getting up and running out of the control room before Megatron took more of his anger out on his finish. 

"Soundwave send a video request to Optimus Prime. Quickly," Soundwave had been around the warlord long enough to know how his temper was. Never once had Soundwave been hit by the warlord and he was sure he never would due to his knowledge on Megatron. Soundwave wasn't a fool around Megatron. Within seconds of a video request being sent Optimus accepted. 

"Prime..Where is she ?" Over the video feed Optimus was shocked and a bit confused, he had no idea who Megatron was talking about. The only Decepticon femme he knew of was Airachnid. 

"Crimson, she never returned from the event that night Prime..I know your Wrecker was there with her. So I'll ask again, where is she ?" Wheeljack shook his helm and laughed at Megatron. He found the angry warlord to somehow amuse him. Megatron shook his helm as the silence between him and Optimus edged on. 

"If you..assist us in finding Crimson I would be more than welcome to give back the weapon the pathetic humans created." Megatron hated the idea of working with Optimus Prime and the rest of his team, he also hated the fact that Crimson was missing and he didn't know where to look. Crimson was his most valuable Decepticon, besides Soundwave, so having her lost was a painful thing to accept.