Stuck

“I must be pretty special if you were willing to follow me all the way up here,” Crimson still kept her voice in a low tone. She was waiting for the perfect moment to expose who she really was to them. 

“I don’t know who the frag you are, quite frankly I don’t care but if you want to be unharmed I suggest getting into the blue vehicle”

“Why do I get him ?” Breakdown complained, his holoform shook his head and ran a hand through his hair. He had a holoform that reflected him very well, with a muscular upper body and bright yellow eyes to match his optics. 

Crimson took a step closer then bit her lip under her helmet, she was mad at herself for the plan she came up with but she knew it would work just fine. She knew she looked..nice enough to capture their attention long enough to make a quick escape. “Now, who said I was man ?” She changed her voice back to her normal tone and pulled off her helmet. 

“I-..Crimson ?” 

“Aw, you know my name. That’s a change…Most of you just call me ‘girl’ or ‘human’ when you see me.” Crimson could see Knockout’ and Breakdown’ holoforms watching her intently. She took a deep breath then placed her hand on Breakdown’s shoulder and slid it down his chest. She glanced at Knockout who was quick to walk over to the two and send her a warm smile. 

“So I’m guessing you two are going to take me back to your leader now,” the two glanced at each other then shook their heads. 

Crimson wickedly smirked, “good to know,” she pushed Breakdown’s holoform back and grabbed Knockout’ arm pulling him along, she pushed them both against the front of Breakdown’ alt mode and planned her next move. 

“..So who wants the first kiss ?” Crimson smiled and waited, the two stayed quiet giving her the option to chose. She laughed then leaned towards Breakdown’ holoform. 

“Can’t I get a kiss ?” Crimson lost her footing and fell onto Breakdown’s chest, his strong arms folded around her and turned her around to face the one person she didn’t want to see. She let her head fall to the ground as he spoke to her in his evil, nasty tone. 

“A good plan..for a Autobot, that’s if of course you still are one of them”

“Of course I am, I wouldn’t switch sides for you or anyone else ! I rather be offlined !” She spit at him, he tightly wrapped his hand around her neck, his grip was stronger then she imagined it would be. 

“That could be arranged,” he tighten his grip around her neck again. She made a soft cry as it started getting harder to breathe, she could feel her heart skipping beats the longer he held her there. 

“Starscream stop !” Knockout cried out, he let go of her neck and pushed her down onto the ground out of Breakdown’s strong grip. 

“Get up !” Starscream kicked her in the stomach then pushed her onto her back and stomped on her ribs. A part of him hated being so harsh to her but he knew if he started being nice to her he would no longer be at Megatron’s side. He had to be rude to keep his title as being a Decepticon, if he showed even a small piece of kindness his rank would be affected.