Emotions

So I apologize for taking so long to update ! The way Soundwave speaks in my fanfic is inspired by the way he sounds in G1 by the way ! Hope you enjoy ! (:

Thunderstar had woken up earlier then usual, she couldn't figure out why but she couldn't recharge, even with all the energy she used up she still couldn't find recharge. When she did fall into recharge it would only be a few moments before she was woken up again.

She didn't bother going to Knockout and Breakdown's room after she got her morning energon so she went to the control room instead. To her surprise Soundwave was up and working although Megatron was still missing. Thunderstar stood next to Soundwave but stayed quiet to let him continue working.

"Thunderstar : Early morning"

"I couldn't really recharge to well but I'll be okay. Anything I can do Sound ?" The mech looked at the femme he was told to protect then pointed to the door.

"Awake Megatron," Thunderstar nodded and made her way to his personal berth room. A part of her was afraid of waking up Megatron but orders are orders. Thunderstar stopped outside his doors, took a deep breath then knocked on it twice, she took a step back as she heard heavy steps walking to the door.

"Soundwave needs you in the control room Lord Megatron"

"Understood," Megatron closed the door and started walking to the control room. Thunderstar was seconds behind him. Megatron had planned for them to 'train' more to increase her strength but it was merely for him to get her alone. Megatron took his optics off Thunderstar as they got into the control room.

"Soundwave until more important matters rise I will be taking Thunderstar out for training." He looked back at the femme and moved his hand towards the ground bridge. "You did well but like always, you can do better." Megatron followed behind her with a wicked smirk on his faceplate.

Thunderstar heard his pede's move and turned around to see what he had planned, he threw a punch but she was quick to dodge it and throw one of her own and miss. She jumped back as Megatron attempted kicking her, Thunderstar sprinted towards Megatron and hopped in the air. She pushed both her pede's against his chassis knocking him down onto his aft.

Thunderstar punched him in the chassis then put her arm against his neck to let him know she won this round. She smiled as she tightened the force on his neck cables and heard him groan. Thunderstar got ready to pull her arm away from his neck when she was pushed onto her back and pinned to the ground. Her chassis against his as he laughed at her.

"So quick to have the tables turned on you...This is why we are still training," Megatron had his large hands holding her arms down while she struggled against him.

"It's not over yet my liege," Thunderstar gave him a good shock to get him off then kicked him in the chassis. His back collided with a tree but before he could get very far Thunderstar sent a wave of electricity and pushed his back against the tree again. She laughed and grabbed both his hands and held them above his helm on the tree and smiled.

"Now. It's over," She didn't see how close the they were at first. Chassis against chassis. Her face close enough to kiss him, a part of her wanted to try but she quickly shook her helm and let go of her leader. She kept hearing his words echo in her mind, "emotions are dangerous," she couldn't let herself get distracted.

"Thunderstar. Months ago you had a memory, one that made you late for training and made you run to Knockout and Breakdown..Tell me, what was it ?" Thunderstar shuddered as the memory flashed into her processor. The only one's who knew about the memory were Knockout and Breakdown, of course, she wouldn't tell another person.