Safe

WARNING : There is explicit slash in this chapter ! :)

Breakdown had laid Thunderstar on the berth in between Knockout and himself once she had fully fallen into recharge. It took some time but he finally fell into recharge himself, when he awoke he noticed he was the first one up. He walked into their personal washrack's and splashed his faceplate with cold water to wake him up.

"You can't keep her you know..It isn't right Breakdown"

"And who said that ?" Breakdown pushed Knockout aside and went back into the room, he leaned against the wall. His optics stuck on Thunderstar, sure she wasn't his but he felt very protective over her. Whether be because of the past few times they met or because of how much she resembles himself, Breakdown was determined to keep her safe.

"Breakdown listen to me !" Thunderstar stirred from her recharge but stayed silent and didn't move as she heard Knockout and Breakdown arguing with one another over her.

"Knockout, let it go. You look at other mechs all the time, give me a break" Breakdown looked over at Thunderstar and sighed.

"She's gorgeous and a good fighter. Yeah she might be younger but can you blame me ?" Breakdown sat on the edge of the berth and shook his helm. He felt wrong telling this to his spark mate yet a part of him didn't care.

"Aw. Someone thinks I'm pretty," Thunderstar threw her arms around Breakdown and smiled. She crawled up to him and laid her helm on his shoulder while smiling up at Knockout.

"You look other mechs and he doesn't get mad ?" Knockout chuckled as he heard the confused tone in her voice.

"I tend to give myself to other mechs yes but I do love Breakdown-."

"Which is why I know when he's with another mech it's not somethin' serious. It's just Knockout being Knockout. It's how we've always been." Thunderstar grabbed both of their hands and apologized for their loss.

"I'm not the best at showing my emotions but I'm sure I can manage with you two around." Thunderstar joked as she hugged both mechs beside her.

Thunderstar wasn't one for openly being with people, pit, she hadn't even been with anyone before. She was still untouched, but it made her happy knowing someone thought she was not only pretty but someone they'd like to be with. No matter how weird it sounded, it made her happy. She was wanted.

"Knockout ? Lord Megatron wishes to see Thunderstar, it's time for them to go training," a lone vehicon spoke behind their door. Thunderstar cursed and hugged both Breakdown and Knockout before running out of the room and down to the control room. She was more then afraid of how angry Megatron would be about her waking up late.

"Thunderstar, you're late...Shall we ?" Soundwave opened a ground bridge for them, Thunderstar bit her lower lip as she walked through the ground bridge behind Megatron. She was so distracted that she didn't hear anything the warlord had said to her once they were out of the ground bridge.

"Are you listening to me ? Thunderstar !" She jumped as he rose his voice at her, she looked at him and sighed, she knew she was in trouble with him now.

"N-..No I didn't, I'm sorry my mind is else where my liege," Thunderstar heard a small grunt and dodged to the side to avoid Megatron' fist.

"Get focused on the task at hand Thunderstar, now." Thunderstar dodged another punch then swiftly kicked him in the chassis, she slid her mouthplate over her lips as Megatron got up and started throwing more punches at her. His punches were strong and fast, it was becoming harder for Thunderstar to dodge his attacks.

She caught one fist but the other landed in the middle of her chassis and sent her back colliding with a tree. She went to get up but she felt another memory creeping up on her, she looked to Megatron then laid back against the tree letting the memory wash over her.