Hello And Goodbye

Thunderstar reached over the berth and sighed as she realized she was alone. Again. Every morning she would wake up alone in the large berth, it was sad honestly. All she wanted was to wake up with Megatron by her side, at least once but no. Thunderstar had been waking up alone every morning since her brother, Dreadwing, had arrived on the Nemesis. She had been demoted and her brother took over as SIC. 

Thunderstar thought that since she had found her brother things would be better now but she was so wrong. The only people she had left to turn to was the two mechs on this ship she trusted with her life. Knockout and Breakdown. The two had been there for her all the time and now that she was alone they understood that she needed them both more than ever. 

Thunderstar heavily sighed then climbed out of the berth and left the empty room and go get her daily ration of energon. On her way inside she ran into Soundwave, she gave the silent mech a fake smile then went inside the rec room. She didn’t feel like being around anyone, not even her guardian Soundwave. 

“Thunderstar is ok ?” Those few words almost broke her, she was far from ok but she couldn’t let anyone see that. Especially Soundwave, he’d tell Megatron in a spark beat and then what, Thunderstar would get into a fight and risk losing the warlord. 

“Yeah Sound. I’m ok. I’ll be in the control room after I get my ration of energon,” Thunderstar quickly turned around and walked into the rec room. She grabbed a ration of energon then quickly downed the blue liquid before Steve came into the room and sat down next to Thunderstar. He gently nudged her shoulder then got back up. 

“Megatron is sending us to a energon mine. We’re suppose to move the energon today. He’s putting you in charge of me and my group.” Thunderstar rolled her optics then got up and followed Steve to the control room, they made small talk but she never gave him a hint that something might be wrong or she might not feel like herself. Thunderstar gently pushed past Steve as they entered the control room, she took notice of Dreadwing’s absence. 

“Thunderstar you and this group of vehicons are to go to a mine in the north and help speed up the mining rate. We need to extract all the energon before the Autobot’s find the signature. You are in charge of them. Send Soundwave a comm when you are done and ready for pick-up.” Thunderstar nodded and swiftly walked through the ground bridge. 

Thunderstar waited until Steve and the other vehicons got through the ground bridge before she started giving orders. Thunderstar stood at the entrance of the mine and saw very few vehicons come out to listen to her orders. She looked around her surroundings then chuckled and pointed into the mine itself. 

“Steve you and the others go inside and start mining the rest of the energon,” Thunderstar climbed into the tree in front of the mine and found a suitable part to lay against. She put her legs up on the branch and folded arms behind her helm. 

“Wha..What about you ?” A lone vehicon asked her in a shy like voice. 

“I’m keeping an optic out for the Autobot’s, now get to work,” Thunderstar heard them all walk inside the mine and sighed in relief. She relaxed her frame then closed her optics and let sweet recharge wash over her. It wasn’t like she was actually needed to help mine the energon remaining.