Happy

Sorry it’s taken me a while to update ! Hope you enjoy the chapter ! :) 

_____________________________________________________

“Where is she ?” Knockout said as he paced back and forth the med-bay, Breakdown was stretched out on the medical berth watching his sparkmate panic. “Why aren’t you worried ?” Breakdown was going to make a smart remark to Knockout but Thunderstar let herself inside before he could speak up. 

“Sorry. Sound and I were in the training room..So what are we doing tonight ?” Thunderstar had been in the control room all day, the only time she left was to get herself some energon. After being dismissed by Megatron she and Soundwave went to the training room and challenged one another to a quick match that ended up lasting a good hour. Which is why she was late to meet with Knockout and Breakdown. 

“We were planning on playing a game..”

“A human game,” Thunderstar was intrigued by the low tone each one used. She jumped on the berth then laid on the edge so she was hanging upside down, she loved doing it when she was younger. 

“You call it Truth or Dare right ?” Knockout took her silence as a yes and gave Breakdown a nod to tell her the twist they were putting on it. 

“Well kid, we’re changing the rules,” Breakdown grabbed a large container full of high grade and put it on the counter then grabbed three small glasses. “If you don’t want to answer the question or do the dare you have to drink.” Breakdown chuckled as Thunderstar perked up and grabbed a glass off the counter. 

“Well then..Who’s first ?” Thunderstar relaxed against the medical berth as Breakdown and Knockout looked at one another curiously. “..How about I go first ?” Thunderstar said through soft laughter. Knockout shrugged his shoulders and climbed on the counter while Breakdown pulled up a chair. 

“You, me then doc will go last”

“Sounds wonderful,” Thunderstar said sarcastically, “Truth by the way.” Thunderstar pulled her knee’s to her chassis as the two mechs started thinking. Breakdown grabbed his glass off the counter and started running his large digits over the glass. 

“Anyone..special ? Any certain mech on this ship seem to catch your attention ?” Thunderstar glanced at Breakdown and saw a small smirk on his faceplate, it reminded her of the day he saved her in the mine, the same day he kissed her, as a distraction. 

“Hmm…Nope…Your turn,” Thunderstar placed her glass on the small table beside the medical berth and waited for Breakdown to answer with either Truth or Dare. She had so many evil yet hilarious dares in her mind and so many devious questions if he picked truth. It was a win win situation for her and Knockout either way he chose. 

“What’s the best question you can throw at me ?” Breakdown sarcastically asked as he continued playing with his glass. Thunderstar smirked then sat up and looked directly at Breakdown, a very evil smile crossed her faceplate as she asked her question. 

“On a scale of 1 to 10 how good of a kisser to rate yourself ?” The question caught Knockout and Breakdown’s attention making Thunderstar uncontrollably laugh to herself. She leaned back against the berth and waited for a answer enjoying the silence that edged on for a few more klicks.