Celebration

Hey ! Just a pre-chapter warning. When you see lettering like THIS it means someone’s talking over the bond they share with their spark mate. Also there is some explicit slash in this chapter ! Enjoy ! :) 

__________________________________________________

Crimson was pulled through a ground bridge with Breakdown and Knockout. She was in the washrack’s cleaning the dirt off her frame when Soundwave came in looking for her. He wouldn’t tell her why he had come for her or where they were going, he just grasped her arm and pulled her along through the ground bridge. 

Crimson stayed standing behind Breakdown as Megatron was speaking to them, Knockout was doing his best to fix Megatron while he was ranting about Optimus Prime. Breakdown lowly chuckled as he saw the bored look across Crimson’ faceplate. He grabbed her hand and gave her it a tight squeeze before letting go.

“You are to search the forest for anything or anyone..Should you find something you will report it to me”

“Yes Lord Megatron,” Airachnid, Breakdown and Crimson said simultaneously. Airachnid and Breakdown split off, one went right while the other went left, Crimson stayed in the middle, listening for anything. She knew this is why Megatron asked for her, because he knew how easy it would be for her to find someone. She was a threat. 

Crimson closed her optics and listened as she heard rocks shifting from the small hill leading to the forest. She heard the steps getting louder, a arm transforming into a gun then came the silence. Crimson saw a hint of white armor in between the tree’s Airachnid was walking towards, Crimson looked back at Megatron then pushed a wave of electricity towards the tree’s. 

“Airachnid move !” Crimson grabbed her arm and pulled her back down to Megatron’s side. Breakdown returned as he saw Crimson and Airachnid fall back to the energon mine. Crimson made him stand behind her as she listened for any more movement. 

“Watch your aft, there’s a bot in there somewhere. He was aimed for Airachnid, would’ve got her if I didn’t interfere.” Crimson let Airachnid and Breakdown start walking again then made her way into the forest. She stopped as she heard two soft footsteps come from in front of her then stop, she clenched her hands into fists and waited for another sound. 

Crimson groaned as she was kicked in the back and fell onto her hands and knee’s. She got up and looked behind her but who ever it was was now gone, she shook her helm as she realized she had lost the Autobot. She growled then headed back towards the energon mine, her hands still in tight fists as she walked. Crimson could see Megatron and faintly smiled. That smile faded as she was rammed in the back and sent flying into the wall of the energon mine. As her backside collided with the wall she laid there for a klick trying to recover. 

“Well now, looks like it’s just you and me buckethead,” Knockout skidded toward Crimson, who was still not up. Knockout bit his lower lip and started pulling on Crimson’s arm, his worry spreading over the bond he shared with Breakdown as he heard Megatron losing the fight.

“What’s goin’ on ? You’re worried doc”

“It’s Crimson, she isn’t up and Lord Megatron is losing his battle. Get here now.” 

Burn (A transformers prime fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें