Trust

Crimson was being told about her changes, everything that would happen, all the pain she would feel and the small one in a billion chance something would go wrong and she wouldn't live through the mind transfer. Knockout was very precise while telling her all about the mind transfer, or its more technical term, a Neuron Refractor. 

"Are you ready ?" Crimson nodded and took a deep breath as Knockout walked over to the main controls for the Neuron Refractor. Megatron, Soundwave and Starscream were still in the room, they wanted to watch and make sure everything went to plan. Megatron had high hopes that nothing would go wrong but he always had some small fear of something going wrong. 

"Breakdown I need you to get a ration of energon for when she wakes in her new form, Crimson I will be monitoring your heart rate but should you feel any..side effects-."

"I'll warn you. I got it, can we just do this already ?" Knockout smiled then grabbed the lever, Crimson gave one more curt nod and gripped onto the berth she was laid on. Crimson gasped as she felt the first of many stings of pain, she kept her eyes open and locked with Starscream's crimson optics. She could see worry inside of his eyes but she could also see the good in him, the hope and happiness he had for when she was in her new body. 

"Her heart rate is climbing, the pain is becoming stronger"

"Knockout..Is that normal ?" Starscream pointed at Crimson with a worried look on his faceplate. Knockout quickly turned to look at Crimson and chuckled at Starscream's question. 

"Of course it is ! Haven't you seen her body when she is fighting ?" Her body had a soft purple glow to it and her eyes were now a bright shade of purple. Knockout turned back to the monitor with her heart rate and watched it climb up more and more. 

"The mind transfer is already at fifty percent. She is halfway there," Crimson started groaning in pain as the percentage climbed up. She felt like half of her was on fire and the other half was freezing. Crimson gripped on the berth tighter as the pain in her heart grew stronger, to Crimson the pain in her heart felt like a thousand needles all stabbing her at once. 

Crimson screamed as the pain once again increased, the percentage of the mind transfer was now at ninety five percent. Crimson gave one last scream before she felt everything in her body shutting down, she was now growing weaker and weaker by the second. She tried fighting it off but she wasn't winning. Crimson breathed a few more small breath's before she looked at Knockout and smiled. Her body fell limp after that. 

"Knockout ?" Knockout nervously chuckled and pulled up the statistics for her Cybertronian body. Still there was no movement, no sign of her consciousness and no spark beat. Knockout was afraid that something had gone wrong, that maybe the pain she felt was enough to kill her and keep her from switching minds. 

"Well ?!" Starscream asked in a worried tone, everyone in the room was afraid that she hadn't made it through the transfer. Knockout mumbled something under his breath then checked the statistics again. Breakdown came into the room with two energon rations and froze in his steps. 

"She's there !" Knockout smiled and exclaimed, "There's a beat and consciousness ! She is in her Cybertronian form my liege, all we need to do now is wait for her to wake up then she is all your's !" 

Knockout was more than excited, he had never performed a Neuron Refractor before and was thrilled knowing it was a success. Knockout made everyone, besides Breakdown, leave the room to give Crimson the space she needed. Now it was time to play the waiting game. 

Megatron stood in his berthroom, for once in a very long time his mind was scattered, confused and busy. So many things rushed through his mind, the past, the future and Crimson. The things he would show her and teach her, how he would tell her the name she was given as a child.