Sacrifice

WARNING : EXPLICIT SLASH IN THIS CHAPTER. 

The sun was rising from the north as Crimson climbed out of Starscream's alt mode, it took her two hours to drive to meet him and thirty more minutes to fly to the location Starscream told Crimson her brother was at. The whole time Crimson continued thinking about her brothers, what they would do when they finally met. How would they react, what would they say to her for being with the Autobot's for so long. 

"Here we are," Crimson looked around at the area they were in and softly chuckled before turning around to look at his holoform. 

"You said my brother was here...Where is he Starscream ?" Crimson grabbed his arm and sent a shocking sting through him, her anger and frustration climbing as he moaned but never fully spoke. Crimson pulled back her free arm to punch him in the face but stopped as she heard a ground bridge open behind them. 

"You're brother is right in front of you...six feet under ground," chills spread over her as his voiced edged on. Crimson ignored him and looked at the pile of rubble before them, she didn't want to believe it. She couldn't, she fell to her knee's and placed her hands on the rubble in front of her. 

Soundwave kneeled down beside Crimson and started playing back the footage of her brother's death. Crimson watched as her brother fought Bumblebee and Optimus but in her mind she couldn't believe it. 

"So now you see the deception..They killed your brother and your father.." Megatron smirked and reached his hand out for Crimson, "We've done nothing to hurt you." Megatron tried grabbing her again. 

Crimson shocked him then jumped backwards into Starscream's leg, she looked at the grave one more time than back up at Megatron. She knew who she was, who she was born to be but she would fight it until she couldn't fight it anymore. She wasn't a Decepticon, she wasn't her father. She wouldn't let herself be like her father. 

"They're my family. Whether you like it or not ! I'm never going to join you, I won't be like my father !" 

"You are his daughter ! You are mine to control girl !" Crimson clenched her hands into fists and shook her head. 

"You will never control me. That's a promise" 

"..Starscream get rid of her...She'll be back in time," He said it in a very smooth tone. Megatron watched her climb into Starscream's alt mode and leave. Megatron didn't bother fighting with Crimson about her staying with the Autobot's, he knew she couldn't fight them forever. He had hopes that when she found out her 'lover' was the killer of her father, she'd leave them. That she'd hate them. All of them.

Crimson climbed out of his alt mode and got ready to leave, the only thing stopping her was his holoform. She wanted to run him over and leave but instead she climbed off and punched him in the face as hard as she could manage. She was furious. 

"You're a Decepticon ! Stop pretending to be something you aren't !" Crimson snapped her head back to him and pushed him down to the ground. She was getting more and more upset the longer he talked to her.  

"Pretending ? I know what I am Starscream ! Maybe it's you that should decide ! You pretended to care about me just so you could get information and give it to that no good mech ! You don't care ! You never did..but I-.." Crimson fell to her knee's and heavily sighed. 

"For just a little while I thought maybe you did care...That you weren't as egotistical as everyone describes you as...Guess I was wrong." Starscream's holoform lifted her head to meet the red eyes of his holoform, he truly cared for Crimson but he couldn't show it when she was picking the wrong side.