Thirteen: Is this Karma?

WHEN COLLINS REMAINED wordless, I brushed my nose against hers to get her attention

"We don't have a lot of time," I murmured, kissing her softly. "Talk to me."

Collins responded with a low moan as I pumped my fingers inside her, slowly rubbing her clit with my thumb at the same tempo. Her eyelashes fluttered shut in a pleasured sort of way that made my lips turn up.

"I know you can count, baby girl." I slipped one finger out of her pussy, leaving a single digit to curl into her g-spot. When she gasped, my smirk grew. "Do you want just one finger?"

Collins bit down on her lip.

"Two?" I thrust my other finger back in, and she grabbed at my tie again, giving it a tug.

So she wanted to play with ties, huh? Noted.

"Beau," she groaned, a clear plea for more.

She was already edging on an orgasm. I could feel it in the sweet hum of her body, her slight trembles and desperation. As I kept my pace finger-fucking her like a good boy, I nipped at her earlobe before muttering in it.

"What comes after two, Collins?" She sucked in, and I added, "If you want it, you're going to have to answer me."

"Three," she cried, and I didn't hesitate. Another one of my fingers got to feel her hot, tight pussy right before it started clenching. Spasming.

"There you go," I said with a smile. "That's what you wanted, wasn't it?"

It was possible that I was a nervous mess. An excited, nervous mess.

Knees weak, palms sweaty, arms heavy. All that Eminem jazz.

Even though I'd been living with Collins for a few months now, the idea of spending the weekend with her—and the rest of our friends—was oddly nerve-wracking.

In our apartment in Oakland, we had things figured out. To some extent. I understood the routine. I knew when to expect her home, knew when I needed to have my guard up and when I could keep it down. I knew that the kitchen and living room were safe and bedrooms were forbidden. Like that fucking apple in the Garden of Eden. And if we took a bite...sin. It felt inevitable if we got too close.

There were rules, and they were working.

But here, at what I liked to call Mammoth Mansion, all of my self-imposed guidelines were out the window. We were going to have to wing it, and for some reason, that terrified me.

Not to mention, flying down a half-pipe suddenly seemed a lot scarier when Collins Bryant was one of the people standing at the end of it, watching.