Twenty-Three: Come Back

MY JAW HONESTLY WOULD have dropped in response to Beau's question if it wasn't, you know, already unhinged so I could fit his thick cock in my mouth

I hesitated, trying to give my head a chance to catch up with how my blood was pounding in my veins, and Beau noticed, mistaking it for uncertainty. He dropped his hand to cup my cheek, nudging me so I'd look up at him. I did, finding his dark, hazy gaze and a tense expression that he was visibly trying to soften.

"Show me how much you can take," he rasped, "and I promise I won't go further than that."

Oh God, he was being serious. He wanted to use my mouth to get off, and I was admittedly turned on by it. Like really turned on by it. I could see how badly he wanted to be in control, but at the same time, he was so clearly, so painfully at my mercy. And that combination was making me all but drip down my legs.

So I hollowed my cheeks, breathed through my nose, and guided Beau into my mouth, taking him as deep as I could. And all the while, I watched him beneath my lashes.

His face contorted with a satisfying amount of pleasure. "Holy shit, baby girl." He groaned, tipping his head back for a second. His thumb swiped over my cheek sweetly. "Are you sure?"

Was I sure that he could fuck me this deep in my throat? Absolutely.

I ran my tongue up the side of his length and then let him pop out of my mouth. "Yes, Beau. I'm sure."

Another groan slipped out of him. "If you want me to stop, just pinch me," he said before curving his hand around to grab hold of my head again.

I shouldn't be doing this. I shouldn't feel this safe handing myself over to a guy I'd met a few hours ago. But I did; there wasn't any doubt about it.

Beau's voice dropped as he guided me back toward his waiting erection. "Do you want me to finish in you or on you?"

Shit, I hadn't even thought about that. Why did sex involve so many decisions? Why did there have to be so many options? It seemed common knowledge that guys preferred when girls swallowed, but to be frank, it wasn't something I had done very often, for the simple reason that this wasn't something I had done very often. And—

"Neither?" Beau offered when it took me a while to answer, and I quickly shook my head. No, that wasn't it. Beau's lips tilted up in a smirk. "On you, then?"

A little part of me was relieved, and I nodded. Although, I did, admittedly, worry that Beau would be disappointed somehow.

But that worry quickly vanished.

As soon as he thrust into my mouth, he grunted, "Your tits are going to look so fucking good with my cum on them."