Eighteen: Inside Jokes

BEAU'S HANDS WERE FINDING new ways to tease me by the minute, and he was over here wanting to have a full-out conversation

"Collins," he hummed beneath his breath, sing-songy in the way that said it. "Come on, baby girl, talk to me."

"Everything. I like everything," I managed to get out right before he pinched my nipple lightly, making me moan. My legs trembled a bit, and I was thankful that Beau had such a strong hold on me.

Especially considering how he was doing itcupping me between my legs firmly.

"Everything, huh?" Beau chuckled in my ear before pressing me tighter to his chest. I felt his erection brush against the underside of my ass, and I wondered how the hell he was acting so calm considering how hard he was. I felt damn ready to explode. "I think I'm gonna need more specifics."

Specifics? I didn't have specifics. My experience with sex was pretty limited to the basics, and I didn't need Beauwho was apparently far more confident in bed than I ever would have guessedto find out.

"I just want you to touch me, Beau," I groaned. "I don't care how."

Beau enthusiastically responded by slipping a finger inside me and curling it with a single stroke. Pleasure blossomed in the deepest part of me.

"I want to touch you, too, though," I added.

That was the only thing I cared about, really. I wanted a bit of my own taste, my own touch. Beyond that, he could take the lead. I was his for the taking.

"Okay," he murmured. "Touch me how you want, sweetheart. And then I'm going to return whatever favor you give me."

Somewhere in the back of my mind, I realized this was special. Beau was giving me power over the situation and taking control all in one move, and I couldn't be more comfortable letting my guard down. It hurt knowing how good this felt, though, knowing it was fleeting.

Releasing me slowly, Beau backed away, giving me a chance to turn around. Standing, I let my dress fall the rest of the way to the floor and enjoyed how Beau's eyes lit up before raking me over.

I pointed where I wanted him.

"On the bed, Beau."

____

I did not expect there to be such a huge crowd at the base of the mountain when we drove over there after breakfast.

The half-pipe was larger than life. Even more intimidating than last night when Beau had shown me from his bedroom. Nerves and excitement bubbled up in my stomach at the thought of watching the competition. Or, more specifically, watching Beau. College students from all over California roamed the landing area, most of them geared up for the slopes. But not all. Some were clearly just here to watch, like us.