Twenty: I'll Catch You

COLLINS BENT DOWN, kissing me sweetly when I asked

COLLINS BENT DOWN, kissing me sweetly when I asked. But that was at least ten minutes ago, and now our kisses had turned rough. Needy.

Fuck, I needed her. She was pressed against my chest, and I felt every curve, every inch of skin. Amazing. So amazing. When she reached between our naked bodies and wrapped her hand around my cock, I nearly exploded. When she caressed, up and down, I groaned loudly against her lips.

"Hope you don't mind," she breathed in response, "but I'm going to use all five fingers for this. And I'm not going to bother asking first if that's how many you want."

What kind of hellfire was this girl created in? Because she was making me absolutely burn.

All five fingertips dragged up the sides of my erection before fisting the head. Her thumb made little circles over the tip, and I choked on air.

"If you keep that up," I rasped. "I'm not going to last."

She grinned against my mouth. "No."

"No?"

Jesus Christ.

"No, you're going to last. At least until I can get all of you in my mouth."

All of me? Ambitious girl.

"Better move fast then, sweetheart."

I needed to stop talking with my dick.

No, really. I was going to be good today with Collins. I was going to find the happy medium between being friends-who-are-roommates and roommates-who-want-to-fuck. I had that in me, right?

I'd better. Because if I kept going at the rate I had been yesterday, I was going to end up dragging her back to my room tonight. That shit in the kitchen? I'd been just a breath away from letting her suck me off behind the counter before I'd summoned up self-control from the depths of some magical cave inside me.

I think I could have made pretty fast work of sucking you off, Beau.

Like seriously? This was what a slow death felt like, wasn't it? Fuck my performance on the slopes yesterday. Me walking out of the kitchen without throwing her over my shoulder...that was what deserved a medal. A trophy.

Baby girl was playing dirty, too, bringing up Bren like that. God, that made me see red. All misty and hazy in front of my eyes like the precursor for dementors that were gonna pop outta nowhere and try to suck my soul for daring to be that goddamn jealous. But it did put things into perspective for me; I couldn't change the list of guys who had touched her beside me, but like hell was that list going to grow.

It wasn't just that she'd hooked up with Bren, though. It was that she wanted to put me in the same category as him. Because regardless of my...feelings where they were concerned, the two of them were friends. Like actually friends. Just friends.