Chapter 13: The Art Convention.

(TANYA)

Sean left at Lunch saying that he needs to go back at his work. I was a little sad that he needs to go because I was having a good time with him roaming around the place. He was describing the paintings at me which was very funny because he was saying "It's beautiful." "There is a tree." "It has blue, red and orange colour." "It's beautiful." "The girl was standing." "The whole painting was green." "It's beautiful." And so on. It's like a one question and one answer but I was provoking him to describe more. It's actually adorable.

"You and Sean, huh," Olivia said.

"We're friends," I said with firmly not liking her accusations.

"Not for long," she teased. I sighed and decided not to end our discussion since she's so stubborn. I thought he is a bad news?

"Hey, guys lunch!" I heard Fernando said. He is one of the instructor and painter at the studio. He's a 35 years old man and a very nice guy. He's has a positive outlook and he's not easily be angry.

"Oh, good I'm starving," Olivia said as they prepared the food.

"It's my treat since boss called you here suddenly," he said, "Here's the spoon and fork," he took my hand and gave me the utensils.

"Thanks," I smiled.

"You shouldn't have bothered. It's not like you were the one who called me, it was Reynard. But I won't say no to your offer," she said to Fernando. "It's Chinese, Tanya I hope you don't mind," she said to me.

"Not at all," I answered. She gave me the small box of the Chinese food, where the contents was inside.

"It's just that, Reynard is so demanding. He should just say that he needs me here kindly but as I picked up my phone he started to demand and without waiting for my response he hung up the phone. If I was not working for him I've already gave him a piece of my mind," Olivia complained.

"You can't because you love your job," Fernando chuckled.

"Yeah and he pays well."

"By the way, who's the guy earlier?"

"Tanya's soon to be boyfriend," Olivia answered before I can.

"Olivia! We're just friends," I defended.

"Yet," she added.

I shook my head. She's really stubborn. How can Sean like a person like me, who is blind and capable of doing nothing? I bet he has dated gorgeous girls like models, actresses or etcetera. He can never like a boring, blind girl like me.

"By the way, Olivia, who will you bring on that Art Convention this coming Saturday?" Fernando asked.

"Art Convention?" I asked.

"Yeah, I almost forgot!" Olivia exclaimed, "It's an exhibit for any kinds of art like paintings, pottery, sculpture, wood carving, fashion and many more. We can show our paintings in there, you know, some rich persons or painting collector might buy our paintings. That will be a good profit for me."

"That's great news," I beamed.

"And you've got a privilege to join me!" she added.

"But what will I do there?!" I asked frantically. I'm blind and in an art exhibit, eyes are important.

"Just be there and support me,"

"Ask your mom or dad to support you or you can invite Darren or Nat or even my dad. I'll embarrass you there," I said.