Chapter 2: What He Sees.

                                                                                     (SEAN)

                Another morning in my world and it is not great as ever. Well, nothing is great in my world. The birds are chirping, the sun is shining, the coffee in the dining table is warm, the breakfast is delicious and my house is peaceful as ever. What a cliché.

                That is not the world I'm talking, those are just a shitty adjectives in my mornings.

                "Sir, here's the daily newspaper," my trusted attendant, Tomas said as he hand me a newspaper.

                I took a sip in my dark coffee as I read the newspaper nothing seems interesting just about some celebrity couple breaking up, a car bumped into a post, a hurricane in northern America, a new approved bill, etc, etc, etc. I placed the newspaper in the table and started to eat my breakfast.

                "Clear all the schedules I have for today," I ordered Tomas who was standing behind me, "And I want to see Montley. I believe he has something to pay me."

                "Right away Sir," he replied.

                All the people around me follow my orders because I'm their Boss. Now the question is what's my job? That is a scary question. I'm a Mafia Boss. A bad guy, an enemy, a criminal, evil, villain or whatever you like to describe. We sell, transport and buy different kinds of guns and any explosive devices. We also lend large amount of money and of course, we kill. The one thing that I don't like is drugs, so we don't do drugs.

                After breakfast I rode my car with Tomas driving it and headed to our lair. It's just a building where I work and our hideout. The police don't easily catch us because I have a lot of connections in the government, some public officials who need my help. That's why the government should not be trusted because most of them have a dirty big secret.

                "Good morning Boss," Gino, one of my men, greeted. I ignored him and continue to walk with Gino, Tomas and some men who were following me. I'm not a morning person and I'm not a happy preppy that likes to greet and chat with other people. I'm more than a reserve, compose and not easy to read person. I like it when people get scared of me and they get the hell out away from me.

                "Boss, Montley is already on your office and he tried to run away that's why he's being captive right now," Gino said as we reached my office. I open the door and saw Montley being held by two of my men.

                "You like it rough?" I asked as I sat on the edge of the table facing him.

                "I'm s-sorry B-boss!" Montley stuttered his face is in horror.

                "No, that won't do, you know that," I said calmly looking at him coldly, "Where's the money and the hard drive?"

                 "I don't kn---" I slap him in his face, good thing he is being held by my men or else he already fell to the ground.

                "Answer me."

                "I swear Boss I don---" I slap him again his face is now already red.

                "Just tell the truth Montley," Renard, one of my men, persuaded him.

                "I don't really know Boss, I am telling the truth!" he said desperately.