Chapter 3: First Conversation.

                                                                                        (SEAN)

                "Fratello, which do you think suits me? The black or the gold?" Margaux asked, she is showing me a two pairs of shoes.

                "Oro" I simply answered and pointed the gold one.        

                "Okay," she gave the shoes to Tomas and checks the other shoes on the next shelf. I only follow her doing nothing and answering her questions which I don't really pay attention to. There are only few customers inside the shop. I guess it's because of my men.

                "Sir, have you found anything interesting?" the saleswoman asked.

                "I'm fine," I grunted.

                "I'm sure we have something that can capture your interests. Do you want me to show you?" she said seductively as her eyes roam around my body.

                "I don't want anything."

                "Miss, that also means fuck off so you better go away and for your information my brother's past girlfriends are an international model, a Victoria's secret angel, a Hollywood star and the daughter of an Italian international businessman and I don't think you can be the next in line," Margaux snapped. The saleswoman is very frustrated and she looks like she's going to cry. She stormed out of the shop.

                "I don't remember to have those girlfriends," I said.

                "That's not the right words, Fratello. It should be "Grazie Margaux for saving me from the claws of the slut" She was flirting with you," she rolled her eyes.

                "Then Grazie, she looks like she's about to cry,"

                "If she doesn't want to be confronted like that she shouldn't wear those kinds of clothes. Perbacco! Her boobs and butt are already showing off, it's like she's wearing a piece of face towel," she rambled, "Good thing you don't go for those kinds of girls."

                  And there she goes again, feisty but brilliant.

                "Boss!" Gino suddenly called as he is running to us.

                "Gino, te non dovere grido," my sister complained. My men can understand and they knew how to speak Italian.

                "My deepest apologies, Signorina," he bowed and he immediately faced me, "Boss, we just spotted Jackson here on the mall!"

                "Who's Jackson?" Margaux asked.

                "Jackson must be captured! Go and find him, we need him alive!" Tomas instructed my men and they immediately complied.

                "Gino, lead Margaux to the car and go home right away. Stay with her all the times!" I commanded him.

                "Yes Boss!"

                "Tomas, let's go," we followed to where Jackson is as we walk briskly the people who are on the mall in the moment stared and murmured since we are making a big commotion.

                "There he is!" one of my men shouted and pointed the direction of Jackson.

                Jackson saw us and he ran away instantly. He shoved away the other people so that they can make him a way. My men ran after him and they are now chasing inside the mall. That prick decided to shop before flying the country, huh. What a stupido.