Chapter 59: Confusing Situation.

(TANYA)

"Good morning Dr. Stavros," I greeted Dr. Ethan Stavros as his kind nurse helped me to his clinic.

"Oh, there you are Tanya, good morning!" he greeted back as I felt him walked towards me, "And please just call me Dr. Ethan. There's two Stavros here at the hospital and I want to be differentiated from my brother."

"Alright, Dr. Ethan," I chuckled. He said thanks to the nurse and helped me to sit on a couch. "Thank you."

"It's nothing," he replied then he walked away from me. "So, how's your day?" he asked.

"I'm good," I answered, "I feel better that I'm already discharge."

"How are you at your home?"

"Lonely that Dad's not their but Olivia and others kept me company. They sleepover my house,"

"That's very kind of them," he complimented, "Did you sleep well?" he asked.

"Not really," I replied honestly as I fumbled with my fingers. Olivia, Darren, Gael, Nathan and Charlotte were very kind to sleep at my house last night. They cheered me up so that I will not be sad but I can't help to remember that night.

"Can you tell me why?"

"I'm still having nightmares,"

"About the intruder who hurt you and your father," he stated.

I nodded.

"Can you describe me the dream you are having?"

"There's always a man that face's I can't see. We are on the living room of my house and he was hurting me but Dad came and tried to protect me but he was shot," my lips trembled as those memories came back, "He shot my Dad."

"What happened next?" he urged.

"I-I was screaming and I don't know I either wake up in the middle of the night or I slept peacefully after that."

"The police already caught the intruder and the time will come that you have to face him on court. What are your thoughts about it?" he inquired.

He's right. I still have to get an attorney and open a case against that man. "I actually don't know."

"What do you feel towards that man, when you remember him and see him in your dreams?"

"I feel," I have to contain myself. I don't want to have a panic attack again. It's terrible, "Its mixed emotions, anger, scared, confused, which it leads me not to know what to feel anymore."

"I see," he said in understanding, "You want to punish him?"

"Yes, I want justice but I don't like to put the law on my hands. Let the police do their job. Punishment should be given to those who deserve it."

"So you deserve to be punished because your mother died," he suddenly stated.

I didn't anticipate that to be in our conversation. "Why did you suddenly bring her up?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"The last time we talked you said that you are punishing yourself because of what happened to your mom now you said that punishments should be given to those who deserve it. Do you deserve to be punished?"

"Yes," I said in a small voice. Right now, I don't really know what I'm talking. I just said that because that's what I believe in.

"Did you cause that accident?"