Chapter 39: Wallace Party.

It's very rare to have Fratello with me on dinner for he always come back home late. Its either he already ate at the office or he will eat here when he arrives. However, this time he was surprisingly went home early and was eating dinner with me.

I kept on glancing at him while eating my dinner. I couldn't decipher the thick atmosphere.

"Vuoi per dire qualcosa?" he suddenly asked after he took a sip from his glass of wine.

I placed my elbows on the table and rested my chin on my knuckles. I arched an eyebrow on him and said, "I just thought that this is very unusual for you to join me on dinner."

"Do you prefer to eat alone?" he asked, returning to eat.

"No, no," I shook my head, "It's nice to see you actually but I just can't help but to think that there's something wrong."

"There is nothing wrong,"

"Oh sure," I said unconvinced. "By the way, I met Tanya on the mall earlier." I anticipated his reaction.

"Really,"

Boring. "Yeah, she asked about you," I tried again.

"She did?" he seemed not bothered about Tanya unlike last time. I really knew there's something wrong between them.

"Che è successo?" I finally asked.

"Cosa intendi?" he asked.

"Non fingere," I rolled my eyes, "Quello che è successo tra te e Tanya?"

"Nulla di ciò che vi riguarda," he anwered. It sounds like he doesn't want to talk about it. I didn't want to push it more because it's scary when he's angry.

"I'm sorry for the intrusion Sir and Miss," Tomas interrupted us. He walked towards Fratello and gave him a black envelope. "There was an invitation arrived just now."

I was intrigued to the contents of the black envelope. Sean opened it and took his time on reading it. "What was written on it?" I asked curiously.

"It's an invitation for Mrs. Wallace birthday party this coming Sunday night," he replied as he gave the black envelope to Tomas who took it and immediately went on my side to hand me the envelope.

"Mrs. Wallace? The wife of the owner of the Wallace clothing company?" I opened the black envelope and saw an invitation that has an elegant gold writings on it. I was fond of their clothing and I hope to be successful just like them in terms of fashion industry.

"Si,"

"Are you going to come? Our family is invited and I'm sure that Papa and Mama will come," I said.

"I will, Mr. Levi is a good friend of mine too," he replied.

"That's great," I beamed, "I'll prepare clothes for you," I winked.

He rolled his eyes. He can't say no to me in terms of this. He trusted me whenever I say that I will prepare clothes for him on some events.

"How's school?" he asked changing the topic.

"School's fine, it's just that it's a little bit weird when there's body guards around me watching my every move," I replied placing the envelope on the table and continue to eat.

"You know it's for safety precautions,"

"Yeah, I know, I know," I rolled my eyes, "However, I don't like to have them around me all the time and my actions are limited, I wan't my old life back."