Chapter 58: A Little Bit of Truth.

(MATT)

It's near midnight but I'm here at the airport with few of my comrades. However, my best mates aren't here with me. Renard was already back at work but he has a lot of paper works so he couldn't do field job and Gino was assigned with Miss Margaux which honestly I don't know for how long. I could feel the cold wind making me shivers so I kept my hands on my pants pocket. By this time, I should be sleeping on my comfortable bed at my apartment. But alas, I have to work.

"I'm so excited at my second field job," Gilves beamed cheerfully, is he skipping?!

I rolled my eyes and sighed in disappointment. Why do I have to be with him?!

"So, what advice would you give me, Matt?" he asked me, with hopeful and expecting eyes.

"First rule be quiet," I ordered him, he nodded, "Second rule, keep your mouth shut," he knitted his eyebrows, "And lastly, don't speak a word."

"Isn't those mean one thing?" he confused.

"Yes and they are very important rules," I said sarcastically, "So keep them in mind."

He paused for a while before he nodded. He's an idiot.

When we reached at the warehouse where a cargo plane was already there ready to depart, I saw five men waiting for us.

"Good evening, did you bring it?" one of the man asked, I presume he's the leader.

"Yes, we do," I nodded and motioned my comrades to bring the ammunitions. They immediately complied and carried two huge boxes then they placed it inside the plane.

"Say our regards to Mr. Alfaro," the leader said before they went inside the plane.

"Is our job done?" Gilves suddenly whispered, "That easy?!"

"Don't say th--," I was about to scold him but we were interrupted by a loud noise. Loud siren noises. "Let's go everyone!" I shouted to them and they began to run.

We were surprised that police are here, they aren't supposed to be here. We didn't see this coming. The plane started to move at the runway and we immediately ran towards our car.

I saw two police cars that are already near us but the other car went to the runway while the other one is coming at us.

"Drive it towards them!" I instructed to Gilves, who are on the driver's seat. I took my gun and rolled down the window of the car then I started shooting the police car until we passed it. "Drive faster!"

He was driving hysterically as I looked at the side mirror and saw that the police car isn't following us. When we reached the highway, there are only few cars on the road the car slowed down. I scowled at Gilves, "What are you doing?"

"It's highway, there's a speed limit," he explained, "If I drive past 80 we'll get arrested."

"Are you an idiot?! We are being followed by police!" I snapped at him.

"But if I break the law more police will follow us," he countered.

Suddenly I heard sirens again and when I looked at the side mirror the police car that we've encounter earlier has been following us. "No time to think about the fucking law!" I roared at him and he complied.

He drove the car like a lightning bolt on the sky. The police car was still following us and whoever the driver is, he seems confident on catching us. They were already gaining. Good thing, Gilves outrun them and we reached the city.