Chapter 24: Preparations.

(TANYA)
"I think this suit you more or this one?" Olivia said, she was on my room and I can feel some clothes scattered at the bed where I was sitting.

"Like I could see it," I rolled my eyes.

"Fine, fine I would choose," she huffed, "Didn't he really tell you where the both of you going?" she asked.

"No, he didn't," I answered.

"That's hard."

Olivia went at my house first thing in the Saturday morning, in fact, she went here and I'm still sleeping. It looks like she's more excited than me in this date that I have.

"Where the hell is Charlotte? She's late!" she complained.

"I'm here! I'm here!" Charlotte's voice said and she sounds like she's out of breathe.

"You're late," Olivia scolded.

"Sorry," she apologized, "Hey, Tanya."

"Good afternoon, sorry for the trouble," I smiled sheepishly.

"It's alright, besides I love to be able to help you on your date!" she gushed. "But I'm glad your Dad approved of it."

"It's not really that easy," I grimaced as I remembered how he reacted when I asked if I could go out for dinner with Sean.

"But let's just be happy that he agreed," Olivia said, "Where's the things that I said to you to bring?" she asked and I bet that's for Charlotte.

"Present!" she cheered and I heard some ruffling and I felt their movements. "Where is he bringing her by the way?"

"We don't know, he didn't tell anything!" Olivia answered.

"Maybe it's a surprise," Charlotte thought, "Since he didn't tell you anything on where the both of you will go how about you wear something casual. Maybe some jeans and a nice blouse, he might bring you for a walk or some extreme adventure," she suggested.

"I like that," I nodded my head.

"No, no, no, no," Olivia disagreed, "Sean is a man that always wear suits and he's rich, the likes of him will surely take his date to a classy restaurant where they can eat expensive food that's why it's better if Tanya will wear something classy and elegant like a cocktail dress."

"I'm not comfortable on wearing a dress," I commented.

"She can wear leggings," Charlotte suggested.

"No, no, no leggings," Olivia declined. "Char, let's decide on which dress she should wear."

"Maybe this one?"

"No, too frilly it makes her look like a cake."

"This one?"

"Not that, the colour is too bright, not elegant at all."

"How about this?"

"Nah, that's too big for her."

"Hmmm, Ah this one!"

"Good choice but it's hard to choice a shoes for that one."

"Then this,"

"Not really, I want to show off her shoulders,"

"Like this?"

"That shows too much skin, David will not approve of that,"

They kept on going like that and I just sat on the bed and listening to them. I don't really care on what I look like since I still couldn't see it but I want to dress up for Sean. I don't want him to look bad when he's with me.