Chapter 32: The Performance.

(TANYA)
"The organizer already called me saying that we should be on the backstage," Darren informed us as we went back to the backstage.

"We're already near, don't fluster too much," Olivia complained.

We pass through the barrier and immediately went to the huge tent that was the waiting area of the contestants.

"The performer right now is the tenth so we could prepare already," Gael said.

"I'll retouch the ladies," Charlotte said. Then I felt someone's brushing my hair.

"I'm thirsty, I'll just get some water," Dad said.

"I'll come with you," Nat commented.

I can hear Gael and Darren planning about on what we are going to do when we are up stage, while Charlotte was dabbing some powder on my face. Then suddenly I heard some shutter sounds.

"What was that?" I frowned.

"Olivia's taking some pictures," Char replied.

"Smile here guys!" Olivia cheerful voice said. Char paused on what she is doing and I just smiled at my front for I don't know where Olivia is.

"I'm so excited!" Olivia cried.

I laughed. "Just some nude lipstick," Char trailed off as I felt the thing on my lips. "And done! Alright, it's your turn Alisha."

I can hear the music from the stage stopped and a man spoke up and I knew from there that he is the emcee of the event. He introduces the new group of performers indicating that they are the eleventh contestant. The nearer we will be playing the louder my heart beat.

I know I can do this. I know I can do this. I chanted to myself.

"Tanya?" I heard a familiar husky Italian accented voice said. What is he doing here?!

I abruptly looked at my side where I heard his voice with a surprised look on my face. "Sean?" I wanted to clarify.

"Tanya," he said again and I knew from this point I'm not dreaming or hallucinating. Of all of the places that he decided to appear why now?! For God sake I am avoiding him!

I stood up from the chair and faced him, "What are you doing here?" I asked curiously.

However, before I could hear his answer my friends butted in.

"Oh, hello, Sean," I heard Charlotte greeted.

"I told you I saw him earlier," Olivia said, "Hello!"

"Hello everyone," his husky voice greeted them.

And I remember that this is the first time he saw my other friends, "Um, Sean, You already met Olivia and Charlotte but I want you to meet Alisha, Darren and Gael," I introduced, I pointed at my back for I don't know where they located at.

"Hey," I heard Gael said.

"Oh, the famous Sean Alfaro, Hi, the name's Darren Brown and I've seen you on TV, newspapers and magazine. Pretty fantastic," Darren babbled.

"Hello, nice to meet you," the youngest of us, Alisha's sweet and soft voice greeted.

"M-my Dad is here also and Nathaniel, Charlotte's boyfriend. They just w-went to get some water," I added, stammering a little for my nervousness increases at his presence.

"It will be lovely to meet them however I would like to talk to you," he said and my eyes widen, "If I could borrow your friend for awhile, I hope you don't mind," Sean said to them.