Chapter 63: Secured Love, Threatened Life.

(TANYA)

Tomas helped me as I went out of the car when we arrived at my house. I'm grateful that he drove me here although I was used to commute in public transportation but its less hassle for me if someone drives me home.

"Thank you," I said to Tomas, he also led me inside the house.

"You're welcome, Miss Tanya," he replied.

I hesitated but before he left I asked, "Do you know Dr. Ingrid?"

He was silent for a few seconds before he replied, "I do."

"Do you know that she is Sean's ex-girlfriend?" I asked curiously.

"Yes, I do,"

"Do they have a good relationship before?"

He paused again for awhile, "I think it's better if Sir Sean would answer all your questions. I apologize but I'm not on a right place to tell you anything."

Well, he's got a point. "I understand. I'm sorry if I bothered you Tomas," I smiled faintly.

"You don't have to worry," he assured, "I knew for a fact that Sir Sean loves you, you just have to trust in him."

I smiled. I'm happy and surprised that he was comforting me but still I can't help but to feel threatened because you've never know if they still have some feelings to each other.

"Thank you again," I said, "You should go back Sean will need you."

"I'll go ahead Miss Tanya," he said his goodbye and I felt him walked out of the house.

I don't know what to feel or what to say when Sean or Dr. Ingrid will talk to me because I know it will be very awkward. I'm just afraid that Sean will suddenly tell me that he's breaking up with me because he wants Dr. Ingrid back.

After a few hours, I'm still waiting for Sean to call because I don't want to call him first for I don't want to interrupt them if they are still talking. I wonder how will Dr. Ethan will react upon hearing this revelation or he does know that Dr. Ingrid's ex was Sean.

It also makes me wonder about what Dr. Ingrid had told me before when she was talking to her unnamed ex boyfriend, who shockingly was Sean. She said that she gave up her life for him, will I have to do the same? She said that he was dangerous and he has lots of priorities, but what are those? I have a hunch that he has something that he doesn't want to tell me. It really proves that I don't really know who Sean is.

I was taking a nap when I was woken up by a sudden loud banging on the entrance door. I was surprised by it so I hurriedly went downstairs and I even stumbled a few times.

"Who's there?" I asked first before opening the door, I'm alone at the house right now and I don't know if it's a stranger.

"It's Sean,"

He's here. I got nervous suddenly.

I slowly opened the door and greeted him, "I didn't know that you'll be coming, how long have you been knocking?" I asked as I let him went inside the house.

"Just a few minutes," he replied, we walked towards the living area.

"Sorry," I apologized, "I was taking a nap. Don't you have any work to do?"

"It's okay, I went directly here because I don't want you to be alone," he said.

"Oh, are you done talking with Dr. Ingrid? I didn't know that she was your ex girlfriend," I chuckled but it seems forced.