➥ qᵘⁱʳᵏ ᵃᶜᶜⁱᵈᵉⁿᵗ

"Recovery Girl said it was just a side effect of the quirk and it shouldn't happen again

"Recovery Girl said it was just a side effect of the quirk and it shouldn't happen again. But if it does just be prepared." Aizawa said as he carried the five-year-old. But to their surprise he woke up very quickly yet refused to let anyone near him again. He recognized Eraserhead but it took more persuasion this time to get him to understand Sero is still Sero.

Zihao's tiny arms fiddled with end of the capture weapon. Unlike his eight-year-old self he was more expressive. His eyes would widen every time he would see something that piqued his interest and would shrink when he smiled or laughed.

As of now the only people he would respond to were Aizawa, Sero, Todoroki and Koda.

Aizawa because he was currently starstruck at meeting his favorite hero and refused to be let down.

Sero because, well he liked hitting him on the head and pulling on his tape.

Koda knew sign language which made Zihao completely freak out in joy. His entire face lit up when he had the chance to show off all the animals he could sign.

And Todoroki. Pretty. No other reason. Just, pretty.

"Do you want anything to eat little guy?" Denki lowered himself slightly so he would be at eye level with the boy Aizawa was holding.

A tiny hand reached out and pressed itself right against Denki's face. A look of hesitation blossomed on his face as he looked at Sero for help.

"Pikachu." He held his arms out signaling he wanted to be held. "I choose you."

And that's the story on how Denki drowned in his own tears out of cuteness.

--------------------

Soft giggles resonated throughout the dorms, the brightness added a new sense of joy that the students didn't know they were lacking.

Ojiro's tail was swinging back and forth while Zihao hung off of it. His arms wrapped around it while his feet dangled above the ground. Ever since the discovery of Ojiro's tail, Zihao refused to leave him alone. Even during his nap, he would sleep hugging it.

Aizawa left the building to describe the situation to Hu in more details and see if Zihao would be okay meeting another person outside of the class.

"Shouldn't we really have L/n eat something? I mean he hasn't eaten since yesterday..." Midoriya butted in. Majority of the class left to do homework, leaving only a handful to watch over the boy.

"Shitty people can't even feed a kid. Tsk." A certain blonde grumbled as he walked into the kitchen. His volume has gotten alarmingly quieter whenever Zihao was present. Everyone was beginning to assume he was possessed, or worse becoming normal.

After a second passed, the small group began to hear silent curses from the kitchen. "Uhhh I'm sure he's fine... so Zihao! What do you like to do?" Mina questioned nicely as she helped the boy off of Ojiro's tail.