[ ᵈᵃᵇⁱ ᵃⁿᵍˢᵗ ² ]

Mostly just songs I think fit him, credits go to their creators

--------------------

Touya sat in a dimmly lit alley way. His legs folded up in front of him as his arms rested acrossed his knees. In his hands sat an old picture, slightly charred, slightly bent, yet his only evidence of a family. His voice was barely audible as he spoke to himself. "I just really miss your face, though by now I must disgust you. I had tried to be the stubbornest mule cause I knew life was cruel so I guess I was foolish to try..."

The old photo danced against the wind, old tears stained the paper. Some from water, others from blood. The last photo of him smiling that would ever been taken, laid crumbled in his hands as he sobbed. The faces of the three smiling boys contorted until they were nothing more than ash.

--------------------

Dabi fears that one day the smell of green tea will eat him alive. He won't go near any type of tea nor smell it. His mind believes it will swallow him whole.

--------------------

A tall dark figure glares down at Touya. Nothing but hatred can be seen in their eyes. The poor boy tries to cower away from their sight, but it was all for not. He can feel his entire body shaking like a leaf. The air gets caught in his throat as tears threaten to spill. "You will never be good enou-" The booming voice of his father begins.

Before the oh so familar sentence can be completed, a hand jolts him awake. Jerking up, Touya looks around the dark room. Panic still flooding his system.

"Touya? Are you okay?" A calm voice asks, concern written in their tongue. Touya's eyes dart to his mother's before throwing himself at her. Wrapping his arms around his mother in a loving embrace, he holds her as he sobs into her shirt.

For he knew, this was all but a dream. When he woke, he'd be all alone again. Never will he hear the name Touya be muttered again.

--------------------

Dabi's character for this story was inspired by "Fairytale" by Alexander Rybak. I described his character as being two parts, the child and the revenge driven aide.

If you have the chance you should give it a listen :)

--------------------

Dabi's leg dangles off the edge of the roof. Resting his arm on his bent knee, he takes a long drag of the cigarette in his hand. Coughing, he waves off the extra smoke he forced out.

A tired sigh leaves his mouth as he calms his coughing. Staring off into the distance, he looks at UA where Zihao and Hu are. "Gotta get through my head, I'll never be sixteen again..."

--------------------

Child side of Touya, truly loving Zihao and Hu like siblings: when I look in their eyes, well I- just see the sky.

Cruel side of Dabi who hates them: I don't love you, I'm just passing the time.

--------------------
[during the kidnapping]

"You're not the guy to make the sacrific play. You know, you may not be a threat but you better stop pretending to be a hero." Dabi's face scrunched up in disgust as he glared down at Zihao. Seeing the chains wrapped around the greenette's wrist gave him a feeling of satisfaction. Joy even. Knowing he was finally smarter than him, finally better.

A chilly look flashes through Zihao's eyes before their narrow into slits. "A hero? Like your father? You're just a little boy who can't handle his quirk. Everything special about you isn't even yours to use."

--------------------
[after the betrayal]

Hu looks over his shoulder to look at Dabi one last time before he carries Zihao away from there. Their skin still felt hot from his flames that danced across their bodies moments before. "I just want you to realize, you aren't a good guy." His voice comes out broken. Tears threaten to fall from his eyes. Forcing himself to look away, he runs with Zihao in his arms. Never to look back again.

--------------------

Dabi's lost himself so much, he can't even tell you what he truly wishes for anymore.

Sometimes he wants to reverse time and join his family. Others he wants to kill them.

If he means his biological family or Zihao and Hu is unknown.

This was short because I was desperate to publish something. Again all this stuff is just Dabi in my fanfic, not the actual story.

I haven't posted much on this one because I've been writing a really long chapter for when this arc ends 😌