[ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉⁿᵈ ]

This may possibly be the last chapter of the side book, I am actually crying right now

This may possibly be the last chapter of the side book, I am actually crying right now. It has been a good journey, I'm writing this March 1st 2022. Bro I never thought my story would get this far. Thank you to everyone who has stayed and to those who have supported me since the beginning.

Now to my usual self, suck it you got angst

SPOILERS FOR THE LAST ARC OF GREEN SMOG, PLS READ THE STORY FIRST

--------------------
[i'm sorry that on that day]

The once vibrant green turned a murky dark as the sphere grew denser. All oxygen has finally been cut off except for the small amount left inside. Zihao sits on the floor, a bittersweet look on his face as he stares at the outraged male standing near him.

He dared not say anything, he knew it would do no good. Shigaraki was already unstable before the war, and now losing and quirk only added oil to the fire. The villain never did appreciate things not going according to his rules.

And so, there they sat for two days. Shigaraki seemed to enter a state of silence. A period of which his mind has finally given in. He knew he would not live soon, not even his master could save him. This ball of death is not something he could escape.

Zihao watched as Shigaraki's breathing became irregular. His once normal breathing pattern turned into one more frantic. He finally ran out of air. His lips turned downward slightly as he stood up. He could feel his joints snap as they finally moved.

Standing over the gasping villain, he frowned. Squatting down, Zihao looked into his eyes. "I'm sorry that on that day, the day you were shut out, and left to die. No one was there to lift you up into their arms, the way you lifted others into yours." He spoke solemnly. Allowing bits of smoke to enter through Tenko's lungs, he offered the male one last parting gift. A quick death.

A stray tear left Zihao's eyes as he watched the body burn from the smoke. From the inside out, Tenko's skin turned into nothing much ash. Such a fitting death. "Thank you, for offering Dabi a home." With one last blissful smile, Zihao finally allows his quirk to eat him alive. The smell of burning corpses was covered by the intoxicating scent of green tea.

--------------------
[I dug two graves for us my dear]

"DON'T YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU DID?!" Shigaraki yelled as he violently runs into the smoke wall holding them hostage. His voice drips with anger as he attempts to escape, yet with no succession.

Zihao stayed quiet as he sat against the inner layer of the sphere. He dared not move nor say a word. The concept that he will die at the hands of his own quirk has finally set into his mind. Knowing he'd never watch Kota or Eri grow up, never eat with Hu again, never annoy Doc. He felt dull, unsympathetic. He couldn't care less about the whining child throwing a fit in front of him, after all he choose to subject this death upon them. "I do, I dug our own graves with my very own hands."