That was Awkward.

~~~Oikawa POV~~~

I wake up and stretch a little throwing my arms over my head. I forgot to close the curtains last night so the light is beaming in. I feel warmth on my chest and look down. It's Y/N. I freeze for a second not wanting to wake her up. She's beautiful.. I feel my heart start to race. I can't lie I've missed her so much recently, seeing her at the game yesterday made all of my old feelings for her come back. I thought I got over it when she left but I guess it never went away.

I look over to see Iwa is gone and it's just us on the bed, he must have left earlier to go running, not surprised. I look back down at her and she moves slightly but doesn't wake up.

I run my fingers through her hair, the smell of her shampoo is strong, she's using the same kind she used to before she moved.

I can treat you better than that one kid ever will. I know it. You've been staying the night at his house, I saw your texts. I'll be better for you. I can treat you better. Those other girls mean nothing to me. My heart starts to beat faster. I messed up last time, I gave them too much attention and let them walk all over you, I was stupid. I feel awful for how I used to treat her I just don't know how to bring it up to her. What if she is still mad at me. She can't be, she stayed and ate dinner and watched a movie with us last night..

I slowly start to move out from under her. I'll make you breakfast, I'm sure he doesn't do that for you.

~~~Y/N POV~~~

I wake up and I'm alone in Oikawa's room. I completely forgot I even stayed the night. I look around and Oikawa and Iwa are both gone. Just as I sit up the smell of bacon hits me. "No way is he making food right now." I whisper and get up, still wearing my jeans and hoodie from yesterday.

I make my way down the stairs as I yawn and rub my eyes. I can hear him playing music from his phone and humming. I turn the corner and he's facing away from me making stuff on the stove. "All this for me?" I say sarcastically. He turns around and smiles at me. He's in gray sweatpants and a black hoodie. "Of course." He replies as I sit at the counter. "You didn't have to do all this, you know" I say as I slouch into the bar stool. "All what?" He asks as he turns back around to flip the bacon. "Dinner, spending the night.. breakfast?" I laugh I little and he shrugs. "We missed you, just wanted to make it memorable I guess."

I feel bad I haven't kept in touch, I've just been so busy it's hard to. "I missed you guys too." I say and he turns to me with a plate of bacon. "Then come over more often. Hang out with us again. I don't want to only see you when we have games against Karasuno." He says as he puts a plate together of pancakes, eggs and bacon.

We eat breakfast and talk about everything that's been going on since I've moved. Not really anything special, just a bunch of small talk. After we eat I go up and grab all of my stuff and we make our way out the door and to the bus station. Oikawa decided he will ride the bus with me and walk me to my house so he knows I got home safe, I don't complain, it makes me feel better having someone with me.

We board the bus and it's a short ride to my town, we get off and start walking back to my house. It's about a 10 minute walk.

"This is your house?" Oikawa asks as we start to walk up the driveway. "Yeah, it's not too bad." I say. "Well soon you'll have to give me a tour." He laughs. Just as he finishes his sentence the door opens. It's my mom.

"Hey Oikawa!!" She says as she waves to him. He smiles and waves back at her. "It's been awhile, would you like to come inside for tea?" He looks down at me and I shrug. My mom always really liked Oikawa. She would always come to the games and cheer for our team, it was nice. She's been so busy since we've moved she hasn't really asked about any Karasuno practices or games.

We make our way inside and to the kitchen. We sit at the counter while Oikawa and my mom talk about random stuff. I take out my phone since I realized I haven't looked at it all morning and realize I have a text from Tsuki.

"What friends were you with?"

My heart hurts. After what Oikawa said to me in front of everyone I feel awkward saying I was with him last night.. I also feel awful for lying to Tsuki. Maybe this whole thing was a bad decision. Then again, Tsuki said we weren't dating.. I am single and I can make my own choices.

Just then we hear a knock on the door. "I'll grab it." I say and get up walking to the door. I open it and my heart drops. "Tsuki?" I ask. "I came by to grab my-" he stops talking and looks down at my hoodie. He looks back up at me and his eyebrows are furrowed. "My friend let me borrow it-" I say but his eyes move from me to behind me. I turn around and Oikawa is standing behind me. My face gets beat red and I look at Tsuki. "It's not-" I try to say but he just looks down at me. "Come over tonight. Bring my hoodie and sweatpants." He says as he turns around and walks away. I stand in shock for awhile. I hear Oikawa laugh behind me. "Someone's upset~" he coos in my ear. "I should probably get going, I'll see you again soon, Y/N~" he says as he walks backwards waving to me and winks.