Serving..

The boys all walk to the room to change leaving me and Kiyoko alone in the gym to wait for them to come out. "I'm going to get going." She says as she stands up and waves to me. "I'll see you tomorrow and thank you again for helping me out." I smile and wave. "No problem!!" She walks out and I'm alone in the gym. My mind races about seeing him again. It's been a little while and we haven't talked at all. It's not like we ended on bad terms, I had to move so it would have been difficult, and with his volleyball practice and games.. He was too caught up.

I sigh and look around the gym. A stray volleyball is left out so I walk to it. I pick it up and twirl it in my hands. Just how he does it. He taught me everything I know so it's hard not to pick up what he did.

I take a few steps back and I take a deep breath. I then throw the ball up and run under it and jump, swinging my arm and making contact with the ball. I land and watch the ball hit a water bottle that was left in the floor. I smile and run to grab the ball when I hear a quiet "woah." I jump and look at the door seeing a bunch of volleyball boys staring at me. My face goes beat red. "That was awesome! Can you teach me how to do that? Who taught you? You're so strong! How long did it take you to do that?!" Hinata runs up to me and asks me a bunch of questions. "I.. uhh.." I'm standing still in shock.. I thought they were changing. Why did they come back to the gym?!

I look over and Kageyama is looking at me. I swallow hard and turn towards where my bag was and grab it. I walk out of the gym past all of them and towards the vending machine.

I put my money in and pick out my favorite snack. As it falls I feel someone walk up behind me. "Where'd you learn how to serve like that." Kageyama's voice is deep and actually pretty scary. "What? Why do you ask.." I turn to face him and he's glaring at me. "I serve the same way. I was taught by Oikawa Tooru. You wouldn't happen to know him would you?" My heart stops and my eyes widen. "No." I rush past him and walk to where Tsuki and Yams were waiting for me. As we walk away I turn and Kageyama is drinking milk and watching us. I get a chill down my spine and keep walking. I forgot to grab my snack..