Good Morning~

"Y/N~" I hear a voice call out to me. I sit up groggy. I got home late last night after walking home from the training camp, I was trying to sleep in but someone had different plans. I rub my eyes and look around. My room is super bright so I can't really see. I feel someone sit on the end of my bed and I look over. "Oikawa?" I ask. "Good morning sleepy." He says and my eyes finally adjust. "Why are you in my room?" I ask, I definitely wasn't expecting him to be here. "Well I figured since you weren't going to be at that camp I could steal you." He says smiling at me. I yawn and fall back into bed curling up like I was before. "Later.." I say and I feel a heavy weight press on me.

"Off!!" I yell and I hear him giggle. "Get upp" he says and wiggles around finally falling next to me. I try to hide my face in the blanket and he moves it out of the way so I'm making eye contact with him. "You're so annoying." I say and he rolls his eyes. "You know you miss me~" he coos, his voice deeper than before. I feel my face get red and I turn over. He cuddles into my back and spoons me. "I see your ears getting red~" he says in my ear sending chills down my back. I jump out of bed and throw a pillow at him. He catches it and laughs, sitting up. "Wanna play volleyball?" He asks. I look at him confused and I stay quiet. "What?" He asks. "What do you mean play volleyball?" I ask and he shrugs.

"No one's going to be in the gym today, I was serious about private lessons." I roll my eyes. "I want to help you. Training you how to serve was fun." I sit on the edge of the bed next to him and lay back. "I don't even play, what's the point." I say looking up at the ceiling. He blocks my view and looks down at me. "So we can play together, I'd love to teach you how to set, mini me." I giggle at the thought of being a mini Oikawa, definitely not something to brag about. "Pleasee I'm sure you'll do great!" He says as he stands up and holds his hand out to me. I sit up and take his hand and he pulls me to my feet. "I actually have something for you." He walks over to his duffle bag and pulls out two knee pads. "A white one and a black one, just like mine." I take them from him and look at them. One of his is a knee brace so it's not exact but I'll let him have his fun.

"Thank you, Tooru." I say and walk around him looking for my spandex in my drawer. "Tooru?" He says quietly. "That's still your name, isn't it?" I say not looking back at him "I.. yeah. You haven't called me by it in awhile." he's super quiet so I turn around. "Woah" I say when I look at him, his face is beat red and he's rubbing his head. "Didn't know it was that big of a deal." I say and go back to the drawer. I finally find my spandex. I turn him around and face him towards the door. "Don't. Turn. Around." I say assertively and he huffs. "Fiiiine."

I change into my spandex and a shirt, throwing a hoodie on for now since we will have to go back to Aoba Johsai before playing. I grab a hair tie and walk to a mirror. "You can look now." I say as I lift my arms to put my hair up. I see him in the mirror and his eyes immediately look straight at my butt. I turn around fast and his eyes shoot up. "Hey!!" I yell and he puts his hands up. "It's not my fault you have a nice ass." He says, bending down to grab his duffle bag. I throw my hair up and walk up so I'm close to him. "Are my shorts going to be a distraction for you? Will you still be able to train me?" I ask sarcastically and he laughs. "I can look and still coach, I'm not an idiot." And with that we walk out of my room and make our way to Aoba Johsai.