Tsuki Knows

As we walk home from that awkward moment with Kageyama its pretty quiet other than Yamaguchi talking every once in awhile and Tsuki barely responding.

"Hey! By the way Y/N, I didn't know you could serve!" Yams says as he leans around Tsuki to make eye contact with me. I awkwardly laugh and rub the back of my head. "Oh, yeah.." I laugh some more and look to Tsuki who is giving me a weird look. "It's not much- I used to be a coach for the boys volleyball team at my old school so I learned a lot from them.." I look away as we continue walking. "Well, whoever you learned it from is probably a great player. It'll be cool if we have a chance to play them soon." I clear my throat and look over to him and smile. "Totally!"

It's quiet up until we get to Yamaguchi's place, he waves goodbye to us and walks to his house, leaving Tsuki and I alone to continue walking.

"What's your deal? Where'd you come from?" My face goes red and I look up to him. "I'm kind of surprised you haven't asked sooner.." I say and he looks away. "Not like we are dating." I swallow hard. "Yeah. I guess." We continue walking until we reach a corner and he stops, facing me. "What school did you come from?" I look away. "Why's it matter now.." "Why are you trying to hide it so bad?" He asks and I look up to him. "I'm not trying to hide it, it's just a different time in my life.. but if you want to know.. I came from Aoba Johsai." His eyebrow raises and his hand goes to his hip. "The team we are practicing against soon?" I nod my head and look to the ground.

"Whatever." He says and he keeps walking. "What?" I say and I run to catch up to him. "It's not that big of a deal. So what? You were a manager for a different team, makes sense why you'd be one for here too. Plus you know your stuff, without actually playing yourself it's obvious you did something before coming here. Either studying or watching or something. So it's whatever." I nod and I look up to him. "I'm glad you think that way." He looks away but I see the tips of his ears turn pink. I smile to myself. "Can you help me with my homework?" I ask and he looks down to me. "Sure, my house or yours?" I smile at him and he slightly smiles back.