𝑃𝑟𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒

◤──•~❉᯽❉~•──◥

◤──•~❉᯽❉~•──◥

It was an absolutely beautiful summer afternoon on the hillside of the large fields of the land. The distant but gentle and soft winds flew by like a graceful spirit. The distant trees swayed and danced along with the wind. Up above in the sky was a bright blue sky. A couple clouds rolled by without a care in the world. As if watching upon the serene life below. Blades of grass swayed back and forth along with the summer breeze.

And out of that silence, came distant laughter mixed with the morning doves and chickadees that flew by. Creating a sweet sound along the lonely hill.

Although those laughs were not sung by birds. They were bursted out of two tiny humans who danced in the grass together.

A young girl. Long blonde hair that shimmered like the sun above. Eyes the color of a vibrant tulip. She wore a flowy kimono covered in yellow and blue flower patterns. Along with a white sash at the front.

Along with her, a boy, no older than six. He had short chestnut colored hair along with bright amber colored eyes. He wore a dusty crimson colored yukata along with a brown haori with small designs sewn on the sleeves.

They held onto their toys as they ran around without a care in the world.

Upon the hill they were playing at, was a small little house. A strong and neat engawa rested upon the outside of the house. Outside of it the engawa had a long rug with beautiful designs upon the front of it.

"The King then rises up and goes against the evil monster!" The little girl exclaimed dramatically and held up a rag doll with fancy clothing. The little boy giggled.

"The monster shoots a fireball out towards the king, his comrades cower! What will he do? What will he do Nee-chan?!" The little boy asked frantically awaiting her answer. She waved her hand around trying to come up with a good way to end the silly story.

"Come on! His men are dying Kiko! What is he going to do?!" The boy asked again and again.

"He then charges forward," she took a wooden horse toy and placed the rag doll on top indicating that the king doll was riding it. She then slammed the horse onto the ground in front of a wooden sculpted monster creature. "And kills the great monster with his mighty sword! Saving the whole kingdom!" Kiko shouted as she flew her hands up in the air as if waiting for the clouds to give her a big hug.

The little boy giggled and grabbed another doll that had a dress on. "And he gets married to the princess!" He grabbed the king toy and made the two dolls make out as he made kissing noises.

"Oh, Taichi! Bleh!" Kiko gagged while also giggling.

"Taichi! Kiko! Lunch time!" A voice echoed loudly from the small house. Both Kiko and Taichi looked at each other and grabbed their toys. Scurrying back inside while laughing the whole time.