𝑇𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑀𝑒

◤──•~❉᯽❉~•──◥

◤──•~❉᯽❉~•──◥

The morning had come quicker than you wanted it to. Opening your tired eyes to look around your room. It wasn't as bright as it had been for the past week, but cloudy. Looked like it was about to rain and thunder soon.

You sat upwards and exhaustion hit you like a tidal wave. You stayed up later than normal with Tanjiro in the forest. You were lost in time with the game that you didn't even notice that it'd be just a couple hours before the sun would begin to rise, so having about four hours of sleep was just great.

A sharp knock came at your door, you rubbed your eyes and let whoever it was come inside.

It was Cho, she looked like she was in a rush. Nonetheless, she always gave you a smile. "Good morning."

"Morning." You exhaled and yawned immediately afterwards.

"Someone's exhausted." Cho chuckled slightly. "Stay up all night?"

Yes...

"No. Just one of those days I guess." You lied as best you could. Cho stared at you for a moment before shrugging and walking up to your closet.

"How about I dress you today? If that's fine." She asked.

"Sure why not!" You grinned ear to ear. You leapt from your bed like a child and came in front of your wardrobe, filled with dresses, kimonos, yukatas, etc.

One dress that caught your eye was a blue and green one with subtle hints of pink along the trims and designs. This was a dress that Lin had granted you about a month ago.

Cho noticed you looking over the hanfu dress and raised a brow. "Oh, where'd you get that one?"

You snapped your head from your thoughts and turned back to your best friend. "It's from Lin. He gave it to me about a month ago."

Her heart shrunk at the sound of his name upon your lips. Images of him flashed through her mind of what he'd do. She didn't like him, not one bit.

Today was a day where she wasn't thinking of it entirely, but when you mentioned the name, all the memories that would happen practically everyday. How he'd slightly touch her back. The hairs all over her body stuck up as she shuddered in place.

You noticed this sudden change in mood. You could almost see a wave of emotion flood into her eyes. You caught a glimpse of water forming at her waterline.

"Cho?" You questioned.

Her back straightened quickly as she huffed with a forced grin. She hummed back.