𝐼𝑠 𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒?

◤──•~❉᯽❉~•──◥

◤──•~❉᯽❉~•──◥

It was now almost noon as you were now on your way to the throne room to discuss things with your father. You weren't sure what it was about but you had some idea of what it could be.

Maiko and Cho were following you down the hall; wondering what you were called down for, they had been invited along with you. It must've meant something dire.

"What could this meeting be about?" Cho asked.

"My father hadn't told me." You started. "But I have a feeling I might know."

This meeting had been on your mind, but someone else was also there too. You and Tanjiro had continued to talk after his story and get to know each other more. It was great to have someone else to talk to. Of course you had Cho and Maiko, but having another friend to talk to was always enlightening and made your heart feel warmer.

You entered and immediately noticed pairs of new faces among a crowd. Some were nobles whereas a few more were of the peasants; or so that's what your father called them occasionally.

The entire room went silent as you and your ladies had entered. It was a sunny morning as the rays leaked in, shining on your glowing skin. The nobles and others bowed their heads in respect.

Your father took notice of your presence. "Ah, my daughter, good for you to come."

You bowed to your father in response.

"I've called you here as well as your ladies to discuss very crucial matter." He started. His face immediately changed to a more stern look. "We've had more run-in's with the Yakaki Clan. And they are really testing my patience."

One of the older, noblemen came in. "Since we are experiencing these issues with the Clan, we are going to need you to be more involved. As well as—"

"Sorry I'm late."

That familiar voice rang through the throne room. The three of you turned your heads to find Lin as well as his father entering. Everyone except the King bowed their heads.

Cho hung back as she couldn't stand looking at the prince. She took a step back and hid behind you as much as she could without looking too suspicious.

"I've been summoned here because of Japan's own issues?" Lin stated. Sun elbowed his son as gently as possible, but having him take notice of what he had just said.

"That was a joke, your Majesty."

"Well played." F/n came in. "You and my daughter are here because you should work out with me how to protect the people."