twenty-one.

You were unable to get a single wink of sleep last night. Not only did Camilo confess to you, he immediately dashed off the other direction without giving you a chance to respond properly. You wanted to clarify your emotions. Yes, you may or may not have caught feelings for the shapeshifter. How could you not? He was always there for you when you needed it, he's fun to be with, he's cute—you could go on. 

Moreover, it made you worried that he would be avoiding you for a significant amount of time after that event, he wouldn't right? 

"Ah, good morning, (Y/N)," The dressmaker greeted with a warm smile, causing you to return the gesture as a formality. 

"Good morning, Señora Valentina," You waved, looking through the mannequins displayed around the shop, looking for a gift for your sister's birthday. "Do you have any special designs that you think suits Adri? I came here for her actually," 

The older woman's face lit up in an instant. "Ah, that's so sweet of you, querida, is her birthday coming up soon?" She asked, trying to entertain you with some small talk as she went to the back to check among her designs. 

"Yeah, she really wants a new dress," You sweatdropped, the woman a bit shocked about your statement. Each year, well, a week or two, Adriana would visit this shop and pick out dresses to her liking to 'customize' her wardrobe and add variety. She was glad her sales were going up because of her influence, but Valentina couldn't help but wonder if she had enough room for all the dresses she purchased. 

"Again? Dios mio, that girl's going to buy my whole shop soon." She joked, making you giggle a bit. 

"I hope she doesn't bother you when she visits," It was no mystery how Adriana would get overly excited with clothing and fashion, sometimes to the extent she would bluntly criticize the sellers for mistakes. 

Holding three white boxes piled on top of each other, she happily set it on the counter as you moved closer to check out the designs she chose for your sister. "Oh, not at all. Her comments help make my designs look better and attract more customers. I'd say she has a natural talent for fashion." 

"Yeah, she loves it," You muttered, a smile on your face as you excitedly inspected the clothes. 

There was one design that particularly stuck out to you, a beautiful red dress that had patterns of butterflies at the bottom and a silk texture for the top. The price was affordable and you thanked the heavenly deities for blessing you with this gift. 

"I'll take this," You held up the box, the woman smiling at your choice. 

"Ah, good pick, that's her type of clothes," 

As you waited for Señora Valentina to pack up your purchase, the entry door to the shop opened with the bell on top being the signal for a customer's arrival. Pausing the conversation with the woman behind the counter, you turned your head to find an exuberant Dolores standing at the entrance. 

You waved, "Hi, Dolores!" 

There was nothing else to say about the situation as you were found speechless as another Dolores head popped up from behind. Her usual 'hm!' ringing in your ears as the Dolores closer to you started to blush furiously in place. 

"O-Oh, Camilo, hey," You attempted to greet him like usual. But it was hard when he was visibly tensed and malfunctioned right in front of you into a weird version of Dolores. 

"Camilo?" Valentino worriedly called for the boy who went into a statue-like state, freezing in place the more he felt your eyes stuck to him. 

"Goodbye." Managing to squeak out a single word, he returned to his original form and ran out the shop leaving his older sister behind.