SUICIDE

Afternoon at about 4 pm.

Aizawa, Mirko, Mic, Midnight,  and Hawks were walking together after their patrol. They were near a construction site.

"That poor kid. He is always being bullied by his classmates. I always wish I could do something for him --" Midnight was saying this to her colleagues when a human body with green hair fell in front of them. They were shocked, they realised that green hair. It was the kid Midnight was talking about.

Flashback

Pov Izuku:

I had enough. Being called useless, loser, nerd, and worthless,  my parents abandoned me and stopped caring about me. My sister started hating me and my friends left me. All alone, from the age of four,  I was always alone. Nobody wants to be with a quirkless person.

Evening :

"Why did you call us here." A blonde boy asks.

"Katsuki, Izumi, Shoka, Hitomi. Thank you for being my friend till I was 4. You are right, guys.  I am useless, worthless. Katsuki, say to Aunty thank you for everything. Shoka, tell your family I am sorry for what I am about to do. Hitomi, tell your brother Keigo or Hero Hawks that I am always thankful to him for every help he did for me. Izumi tell Mom and Dad that I always hated them. When you meet Midnight, Mirko, Aizawa, and Mic in future, tell them I enjoyed their presence near me." Saying this, Izuku slowly walks to the edge of the building and looks down.
"I always looked up to you. All of you said I can't become a hero. I stopped dreaming of it. I always loved you, but now I hate you with all my heart. Hope you become good heroes and reach the top 10 or even top 5."

Izuku slightly turned his neck, looking at them with one eye. There were tears in his eyes, and he whispered in a low voice.

"Goodbye cruel world"

He gave a small smile to them and jumped off the 5-story building, which was under construction.

Their eyes widen. They screamed in unison and ran towards the edge to grab him. "IZUKU NOOO!!"

While falling, Izuku mouthed
"Hope you live with the guilt"

-Bamp-

Izuku hit the ground. Blood splattered. His head hit the ground and blood started flowing.

Flashback out.

The heroes stood there. Eyes widen. People looked at the sound and saw a middle school kid lying on the ground,  lifeless.

Hawks ran towards the kid, followed by others. Their worst thought came true.

"No," Keigo and Midnight scream together. Tears started flowing out of their eyes. "NOOO" they screamed. The cheerful green-haired kid. Who would always try to hide his pain and try to make others smile was lying dead in front of him. Hawks Midnight and Aizawa were very close to him.

Aizawa had red shining eyes. His quirk evolved. Midnight released a green gas from her body which was something she never did. Her quirk evolved.
Hawks's red wings turned black. His quirk evolved.

Izuku's eyes slowly closed. His green eyes were now not visible.

Hawks grabbed Izuku and flew away to HA(hero association)
building carrying the other pro heroes with his black wings.

"Please help," Hawks screamed, getting everyone's attention.

HA president, Edgeshot, Endeavour and Nezu came out of the same room. "What happened and who is this kid." HA president asked while coming out.

"No time to explain please help this kid. Please keep him alive. Do any experiments or anything just keep him alive. I am ready to leave my hero career. Please keep this kid alive. I am begging you."