HAREM??

"While I talked to Misaki she mentioned the name of this group to be Red rain. Why change it?" It was true till the sports festival Izuku's group name was named as Red Rain.

"Well when we talmed about our past and learned about each others bizzare past we thought Black was a better name than Red rain." Izuku was right. Every member of the group had a very bad past which they cant forget. But if something happens in your life even a slightest thing it will leave an impact on you and just to remember where they come from Izuku named the group BLACK.

Kaina who was sitting just infront of Izuku passes him a beer. "So your father is Allmight and Tekeki, you have a sister who won the UA sports festival. Outside they act as a hero who helps strangers and tthey abuse their own blood."

Izuku opens the can and starts chugging the beer and lets out a nod to agree with what Kaina said.

"You know sometimes talking about our past relives you and make you think how far you have come but sometimes you just want to forget everything that hallened and just wish only if we were born a bit different. Why am I saying shits like this now? " Izuku walks to a balcony and leans over the railing looking at the city. Vehicles moving, people going to their job, students goingbto their schod, heroes patrolling around keeping the place safe.

"Wanna vome with me " Izuku asks Kaina as he takes a bike key from his pant pocket.

"Where to?"

"Just for a ride have a snack chill out maybe"

"Yeah i will join"

Kaina joins Izuku as they starts walking down to the parking space.

After a 15 minutes ride they reach a cafe. As it was evening time the cafe was pretty filled up with only less seats remaining. As they get inside he sees se familiar faces.

"Isnt that UA students" Kaina points at two table where boys and gurls around Izuku's age where eating.

"Yeah looks like it. A table for two miss." Izuku says in a loud voice as he enters further inside.

"Ok" he gets a reply and the waitress leads them to a seat.

"What will you take for order Sir and Madam?" Waitress asks as she takes out a note pad and a pen from her apron's pocket.

"A black coffee with 2 double chesse chicken sandwhich and give this blue bird the same."

"If you want any thing else please call me." The girls bkws down as a sign of respect and walks towards the kitchen.

After a good 10mins passed the waitress brings them the food. But as she was serving the food she happens to hear a familiar name.

'R-riser cromwell? They know Aniki?' With a slight hesitation after serving the food the girl bows and proceeds to speak.

"C-can you tell me more about what my brother do?"

"Mmm..... Who do you mean by your brother?" Izuku asks as the girls didnt happen to mention any name.

"Ammm.. I accidently heard you guys talking. And by my brother i ment Riser cromwell."

"S-so you are Riser's sister..." Izuku asks in a bit stuttering voice. The first time he went to meet Riser, Misaki had mentioned his sister almkst being raped.

"Well he is currently taking too many jobs without any rest. Havent met him for the past 2 or 3 days. Any specific reasons in him being a workaholic?"

In a bit saddened face the girl looks at Izuku. "When our parents died they left a huge debt to a business men. After their death brother was the one taking care of the me and paying the debt. Last year I passed out of middle school, then we pulled some connections and got me a job here."