Hunter is back

"No. 157 hero Dive was found dead near an alleyway. From the security footages it was found that Hero killer stain had committed this crime."
The news was switched off by Aizawa.

"Hero killer is back again after 2 years brats. Be careful on your internship and i hope everyone will improve."

Class 1a and 1b where at Musutafu metro station.

Izumi won the final fight against Shoka. It was pretty good fight but Shoka was defeated pretty easily. Shoka stopped using her fire side lf quirk after Izuku committed suicide. Every time she tried to use her fire side she would get a flashback of Izuku being slowly burned by her fire.

Izumi chose her mother to be intern shipped with and Shoka took endeavour. (Rest of the students took cannon internships)

"Is Iida facing some problem. He is been down for the past 2 days." Izumi says as she gets on her train with Momo, Kendo and Shoka.

"I felt that too. Maybe something had happened." Momo replies as they sit on their seats.

..............................................................

"So i have to ask this small girl some question by using my brainwash?"
Shinso asks Izuku. They were at HHQ. Shinso joined 3 days ago and is now staying with Izuku and group at their home.

"Yeph thats what you have to do my boy" Izuku opens the door and goes inside with Shinso, Misaki and Shiro.

"Btw where is Najjme and Riser?" Izukua asks as they walk further into the room.

"They have a mission Izuku. Unlike you they are doing their job properly." Shiro says. She had her arm around Izuku's shoulder and was walking beside him.

"Are you trying to say that I am not doing my job properly?" Izuku looks at Shiro with corner of his eye and asks her.

Shiro looks at Izuku and nods her. Izuku takes her hand of him and walks backwards.
"Shinso get the answers out of that child and report it to me i have some errands to take care of." Izuku walks off leaving them behind.

"Izuku i was joking. Dont take it seriously" Shiro runs behind Izuku but he ignores her and walks away.

Izuku was now inside his car looking at him phone. "The hero hunter is back. Either we will execute him or make him join us. Anyway if i go against him the fight will be exciting." Izuku thinks to himself. He starts his phone and starts driving to somewhere.

"Moshi moshi" Izuku speaks as he calls somebody.

"Hmm Izuku. How are you"

"I am fine Aizawa san. I am in  a hurry so can you tell me where your class has mainly been deployed for internships?"

Aizawa: most of them are either in Hosu city or at outskirts of Hosu city. Is there any special reason of asking?

Izuku: yeah. You might have heard about stain by now and he will come to Hosu city as its currently one of the most protected city by hero. If my calculations are correct I will be able capture him today or tomorrow. So why not make the hunter the pray.

Aizawa: be careful boy. He is very dangerous and always be on gaurd.

Izuku: hai hai, no need to warn me. I know who i am going against. Thanks for the help though. I will call you later. Be safe.

Aizawa: you too Izuku.

Izuku cuts the call and speeds up his car to Hosu city.

5pm

"Hmm his hunting time is at evening and night, mostly at alleyway or abandoned places. Will be fun to fight his I am sure of that." Izuku tightens his gloves and jumps of a building.
He lands on the ground and walks off completely ignoring the people who where looking at him.