Hehehe Idiots.

"Ha. You know for somebody who is a single year younger than me. Izuku you are pretty good looking and hot."

"Huh! Where did that come from. I wasnt even the subject here. We were talking about how Najime's quirk is useful in many ways." Izuku was startled after hearing the sentence from his senior Misaki who was in a van directing them towards a mission point.

"Well did you really thing you could hide that hicky from me Izuku. I am your care taker after all i know everything about you."

"Souka? Well then thats a gud thing. You can introduce me everytime a newbie comes. Well Izuku signing out. I am at my designated location and I can see more than 10 guards." Izuku takes out the golden axe which was hanging from his back and unzips his jacket long trench coats which reveals more than 50 blades inside hanging on its inner walls.

" Izuku takes out the golden axe which was hanging from his back and unzips his jacket long trench coats which reveals more than 50 blades inside hanging on its inner walls

Izuku's eyes shine gold releasing some sparks.

"Riser you are up."
As this small command was let out, Riser makes a big yellow barrier around the building under which they were standing.

"Najime your turn".

Najime releases purple lasers from her hand which instantly pierce through gaurd's vital organs killing them.

"Misaki scan the building and tell us the exact position of hostages and how many enemies are present in total"

A drone flew near the building and scans it with a camera. Misaki got a full blueprint Of the building and current stats.

"Hostages 3 girls in a room. Total enemies 23.
3 are guarding the hostages, 12 in the 1st floor and rest 8 on the ground floor. Hostages are kept in the first floor with very high security."

"Thank you Misaki. You might want to turn of the camera's now. Bloodshed is sure to happen. Najime stay back and kill the back ups if they have or wait till my call. Riser you are with me. Take the right side stairs once you finish the ground floor enemies and i will take the middle one." Izuku makes a quick plan and runs inside the building.

He sees two guards infront of a pillar. He runs towards them and throws his axe at one of them stabbing straight on his face.

The other one noticed this and almost pulled the trigger of his gun, but was stopped when his hand was caught. A crack was heard. His wrist was broken and he tried to scream but a knife stabbed his face and he was killed instantly.

"No screaming on sundays fuckers."

Izuku again started running finding to more people who were instantly killed by two throwing knifes on their head.

Izuku hears footsteps behind him and swings his axe very fast. It was blocked my a barrier and when he looked at who was behind him, he saw Riser.

"If not for your quirk activating on instincts you would have been sent to hell like these fuckers." Izuku puts his axe back and starts walking towards the middle staircase.