Kidnapped!!

"Detroit Smash!" A  fairly loud scream was let out by the weilder of One for All as she hits the muscle maniac 'Mascular'

"You are weak girl." With the help of his quirk Mascular easily tanks the punch and in return delivers a blow sending Izumi flying far into the forest.

"Ice floor" With a single foot Shoka freezes the ground and Mascular. But that was not enough.

Mascular retracts the fibers which drops his body mass and then instantly grows a a lot of them which breaks the ice very easily.

"Hahahaha. Die you bitch.." As Mascular tries to punch Shoka another punch counters it and then a combo of three punches were delivered on his face which broke his nose preety easily.

"Who is weak huh?" Izumi activates her
Telekinesis and moves giant rocks. She claps her hand hard which moves the rocks towards Mascular and smashes him between them.

But, before he could be harmed Najime had used her lasers to cut the rocks into tiny pieces.

"I may not be helping him defeat you. But I am not just gonna stand there quietly girls."

"Tch. Izumi hold that muscle head for some time. I will defeat this bitch and then take him out together."

Shoka then engages in a fight with Najime.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Ooo.... Aizawa sensei."

"Shigaraki!!!"

"Got that right..."

Shigaraki was standing at a point blank range away from Aizawa. He didn't have any second choice as he tries to disintegrate Aizawa by touching him. But unfortunately the person infront of him had the power to cancel your quirk as long as you were in his eye sight.

"Get out of my face" Aizawa throws dust at Shigaraki's face and kicks his abdomen knocking the air out of him. But that's when he realised the person infront of him was not Shigaraki but a clone who now has melted into mud.

"Tch. Wasted my time." In a hurry, Aizawa rushes towards the forest in search of his student. 'If something were to happen to them there would be no reason calling me a hero' at least that is what Aizawa believed.

A bit far away from the camp, a clear and beautiful canal flowed. Near it was a boy sitting at absolute peace. Not caring about what was going around. He was just enjoying the sound of the river and the wind that hit him gently.

"Looks like you are enjoying. Katsuki Bakugou..." From trees a voice flew into Katsuki's ears.

"Who are you? And how did you enter the forest?" Katsuki asks as he see's a shadowy figure coming out of the woods.

"Its not like the forest is protected by the top heroes. It was too easy for me to infiltrate the camp."

"It looks like you don't come in peace. From what I can hear, you are clearly looking for a fight."

"You can't be more right. Katsuki"

The shadowy figure instantly reaches to Katsuki's side and punches his abdomen  slaming him to a tree.

"What the...that punch sure was powerful and that speed. Does he gave a quirk like Izumi?"

"Are you so confident that you have time to think other things while fighting somebody far stronger than you?"

"Let's see whobis stronger." Even though still only able to see a dark figure Katsuki was now hell bent on defeating the foe infront of him.

When Katsuki tries to blast his way towards his opponent, solid strings grabs his foot and pulls him towards the figure.