Sports festival.

Bluish white hair, messy and unkempt almost reaching down her waist. She has a innocent looking eyes with red pupils. Poking from her forehead is a small horn which is probably caused by her quirk.

Izuku was looking at a 6 year old girl named Eri. She was the grand daughter of Shie hassaikai. She was no where to be found after her grand fathers death 6 months ago.
She had her arms and parts of her legs wrapped in bandages. She didnt let anyone come near her so she was left alone in a room which had some toys and a bed.

"According to the informations we have Eri was going to be sent somewhere by the trafficker's. Which proves that they were working for somebody. There is no use if she wont speak to anybody.
If she is not willingly going to speak anything we will have to force her." Izuku said while looking at some papers which were on his hand that contained informations on some students.

"Are you insane how can you even say to force her to speak. She is just a 6 year old child who is going through traumas. I never knew you were such a bastard Izuku." Misaki had a disgusted look on her face.

"Dont you dare interfere again when i speak

"Dont you dare interfere again when i speak." Izuku says while looking at Misaki and puts a single paper down on the table and throws the other to a dustbin.

He turns the paper so that everyone sitting there can see what that paper contains.

"Izuku he is a UA general course student. Why are you showing his personal information to us." Shiro asks with a confused look.

"He will help us communicate with Eri tomorrow. That's all I will say now. Lets go back home its already late now." Izuku takes his car keys and starts walking out.

While walking to the parking spot Shiro speaks out
"tomorrow is UA sports festival. How will we meet him when the parents of the students are not allowed to enter the preparation rooms?"

"Aizawa will help us. Dont burn your brain thinking about small things like this. Lets go home eat food and sleep, tomorrow will be a noisy day." Izuku says as he unlocks his car doors and get inside it.

Next day

"WHAT IS UP PEOPLE? WELCOME TO THE UA HIGH SPORTS FESTIVAL. I am Present Mic and i am going to be the UA sports festivals live commentator.Today we will see who is the strongest 1st year student and see which student has the maximum potential to become future heroes. By saying this I would like to hand over the mic to the R-rated hero MIDNIGHT..."

"Hello.. people. Welcome to UA sports festival and this year I will be the referee for every games and matches that are going to happen." Midnight enters the stage with a mic wearing her tight hero costume.

Midnight : i would like to welcome class 1a. Lead by thier leader Tenya Iida.

Class 1a enters the stadium looking at the audience.

Denki: w-wow there are soo many people here i cant wait to show them what I am made off.

Mineta: i bet after this festival there will be many fangirls of mine.