Checkmate.

"Now that is a donut. Hahahahaha"
Izuku laughs like a maniac. Seeing his dead father, Izuku was laughing like a true mad man.

From the building, Izuku jumps down, and for some reason, he starts floating.

"Kaina, take position." Izuku, through his earpiece, informs Kaina.

"Already in position."

The world was in shock. The strongest, the fastest, the most respected hero was defeated, and it was seen by everybody.

"Is this the end?" A question arises.

Inko fell on her knees. Izumi was shocked. Tears fell from both of their eyes.

Through the smoke caused by all the destruction, a figure starts approaching them.

All for one had plans for the coming person. To betray him. He planned on showing the world who planned the entire fight to the public.

"Do you know who planned all this? If you think I was the one...... you are very wrong. It wa-"
Just as the green haired boy passes him, All for One Loses his voice. 

Izuku uses his two fingers and thrust them straight at All for One's throat, destroying his voice box.

"Did you really think you could get away after killing the number one hero?"

Izuku takes out a special kind of pistol and shoots All for one's shoulder.
He then pulls All for One towards him and whispers in a very small voice.

"Say goodbye to your quirk"

Izuku throws the number one villain with far away towards the destroyed buildings, breaking his adversaries bones in the process.

"Yeah, I  agree to All for one in one thing... All Might should have never become the number one hero. He shouldn't have become a hero, to be honest, because if he can not even take care of his family, how could he take care of other people."

Izuku speaks as he walks towards the dead number 1 hero.

"I won't let you bad mouth a dead person."

Inko, due to her rage, activates her quirk and throws large stones at Izuku, but she misses her target.

"All of you may not believe me. But, you all should know the truth, of the number one hero and his family."

Izuku points towards a display board, which starts displaying a video.

"This video was recorded by the number one hero's dead son. He was born quirkless and for that, his own family hated him. Most of you may not even know that they had a son. Due to being born quirkless, he was always alone, with no friends and no family. That was how his life went by until he decided one day to end his life. One day, he gatherer his sister and his bullies on an abandoned multi-story building and said his farewell to them, jumping out of the building, committing suicide."

Izuku picks up All Might with a single hand and points him towards the camera....

"Now tell me, was it the child's fault that he was born quirkless? Why did he commit suicide when, in reality, the people who should die are scums like these who enjoy their life being respected by innocent people. Now ask yourselves, why are you shedding tears for assholes like these. Ask yourselves, did you lose a number one hero or a scum of the society."

Izuku throws the dead body towards Inko and walks towards All for One.

Inko touches the rough face of All Might. Tears drop from her eyes.

"Not only All Might. His wife used her power on she had in the hero association to frame a co-worker for a crime she committed. To be honest, all of us are fools. We trust people blindly, and when they betray, you stand powerless, waiting for your time on this world to end."