Stained with own blood.

"Prominence burrrrnnnnn"
Endeavor roars as he grabs and burns a nomu's brain to crisp.
"Incinerated cells cant regenerate. You are very useless infront of me." He throws the dead nomu and looks at the short old gramps.

"Can you go to this location. My daughter ran off after getting a message. She is supposedly fighting an enemy." Endeavor shows his phone which shows Shoka's location.

"I will take care of that." Gran torino jumps away and starts flying towards the location.

With Izuku

"Warui na Stain. I may not be a hero but i cant let you kill them" Izuku pushes Stain back a bit and stands a couple of steps infront of him with his right hand formed into a blade and left hand put in his pocket.

"Too bad then. Non of you are leaving here alive." Stain runs towards Izuku and tries to slash his neck. But for his disappointment it was blocked.
Izuku punches Stain's gut and kicks his chest slamming him to a wall.

"You are not bad kid. I will give you that." Stain wipes the sweat of his face and looks at Izuku.

With a mocking smirk Izuku replies "but you dont live up to my expectations. Such a disappointment."

"Tch" letting out a sound of frustration Stain agaun rushes at Izuku.

"You dont get it do you? You are far too weak to give me a challenge." Izuku also runs at stain and gets into a fierce battle.

" Izuku also runs at stain and gets into a fierce battle

Both attacking and blocking each other. Non of their movement was fully clear to the eyes their. Having an amused and shocked face the hero and the 3 hero in training were laying on the ground because of stain's quirk.

"Mudada stain. Your efforts are useless." Izuku slashes stains leg. Stain bends down a little and that gave Izuku the chance to combo him. Izuku kicks his chin. As Stain was lifted off his footing, Izuku grabs him by the leg and slams him to the ground. "Muda muda muda muda" Every word coming out of Izuku and it was in a sync with stain being slammed.

"Tch I was right. He is way powerful for me to fight." Stain thinks to himself as he gets a flashback of every fake hero he killed. Izuku kicks his face sending him to a dumpster.
Stain spits of some blood from his mouth and stands up weakly with the support of dumpster. He tights his grip on the Katana and looks at Izuku with a bloody face.

"You are worthy of killing me." Stain lets out a maniacal laugh and slowly starts walking towards Izuku.

"Persistent Idiot." Izuku turns his blade hand back to normal and slowly walks towards Stain. Slowly losing consciousness, but he didnt think about it. Either kill the green teen infront of him or die by his hand that was the only two options Stain was seeing.
Stain tries a vertical slash at Izuku which was dodged very effortlessly. Izuku kicks stain on his face which made Stain fall down to the ground. Izuku takes his Stain's katana and gives a small cut on his arm. Izuku forcefully opens Stains mouth and makes his lick hjs own blood which made his paralyzed.