TWO NEW ADDITION

"This is Tartarus prison. A very high security facility created to keep the most dangerous villains the world have seen." Izuku was walking beside the a prison officer who was showing him around the prison.

"So how many villains are kept here?" While walking around he notices a cell where a lady with blue and pink hair polishing a sniper that was attached to her arm.

"There are almost 42 S class villains and 65 A class villains."

"And there are some very interesting one's here." Izuku lets out a smirk and again walks with the officer.

After a while they enter the cafetaria where all the prisoners where assembled.

"This is Izuku midoriya an officer from the hero commision." As the introduction was done a grunt was heard.

"Looks like somebody here holds some grudges against the hero commision. Well lets not beat around the bush. I am here to release 2 people from this hell hole. But once two of you are released, rest of your life you will be working with me." This shocked everyone present there except for the prison officer. This was first time in history somebody was going to be released from Tarturus.

"What makes you think that we will work for you once we are released. A brat like you thinks that you can control us. Hahahaha such a nice joke." A villain speaks out with full confidence but the say was true 'dont judge a book by its cover'

Izuku takes a pistol from his pocket and walks towards the villain who was blabbering shit. Izuku pulls the trigger pointing the gun at his head instantly killing him. "Who said i am going to control you. I will say and you will obey. No more no less. Do as I say and you have full freedom in your life. Unlike heroes I break rules for good. So the first one in my list is Stain. Even though he got his ass handed to me I can see that he had a heart of hero which he was trying to hide and i will take it out. For the second one......."

OooOooOooOooOooOooOooOoo

After visiting the prison Izuku goes back to the HCO where Misaki, Shiro and Najime where waiting. "So stain and ......... are new team members huh? Nice pick but i didnt think she will accept your invite." Shiro pats Izuku's shoulder as she compliments him.

"Well not many people rejects this beautiful face." Izuku says in sarcasm and starts walking towards his cabin. As he goes inside he sees Eri sitting on his chair munching on a candy apple.

"Hmmm... Who do we have here?" Izuku walks towards Eri and picks her up on his arm and starts rotating around.

"You know Izuku nii Shiro nee bought me this tasty candy apple and she took me to an arcade." Eri says with a large genuine smile on her face.

"Souka? Then...did you have fun?"

"Yeph i really enjoyed." Still munching onto her candy apple Eri looked happy and now had warmed up to Izuku and the rest.

"Then play here with Mjsaki and Najime nee ok. I have some things to take care. So wait till I come and then i will take you on car ride. " Izuku pats her head and plants kiss on her forehead.

"Ok Izuku nii"

OooOooOooOooOooOooOooOoo

"How does it feel to be out of the prison after a week stain?" Standing at the end of bridge connecting Tarturus and mainland of Japan Izuku was waiting with stain for the last new addition of his team.

"Well i feel better. So why take me in your team?" Even though the meeting with Izuku last time didnt go well. Stain didnt have any grudge because he had moved on from his simple minded thinking of seeing most heroes as fake just because of the beating he got from Izuku.