Sports festival 2

"Hajime"
Midnight begins the third match as the 10 mins break was over.

"The match has begun class 1a student Izumi Midoriya vs class 1b student Neito monoma. Will the powerful green eagle win or the copy cat." Present mic again started his bizarre and loud commentary.

"I will be the winner. You are just a class a slut. I will defeat you and show to the audience and the heroes that class 1b is superior." Monoma starts his rant which enraged Izumi a bit.

"Say whatever you want you idiot if we are in class 1a thats because we did better in the entrance exam."

Both of them spoke in a small whisper so that the audience or Midnight wont hear.

Monoma starts running towards Izumi and enlarges his fist. He swings his arm horizontally at Izumi.

Izumi easily dodges and starts charging up ofa. She had control over 20% ofa which was a very slow progress made in the 2 year period.

Small green streaks of lightning starts releasing from her body as she charges up ofa.

She punches the arena breaking it and then starts lifting it up with her original telekinesis quirk.

Monoma was ready to counter anything that came in his way as he had both big fist and steel activated.
"You wont be able to defeat me" Monoma says with a proudful face.

Izumi : What makes you think that weakling.

Izumi claps her hands together and the floating rubble goes towards Monoma. The rubbles circle around Monoma and then traps him from every side.
Izumi make the rubbles circle around monoma and starts hitting his blind spots continuously. Steel quirk which he copied from his classmate Tetsutetsu was coming in handy this time as he only had to sustain the damage which was almost 0 because of the durability that the quirk provides.

Monoma: Why is she continuously attacking me when she know they wont be able to damage me? Does she have a plan? Well why do i care she is weak.

Izumi: baka he hasnt realised till now. Just a bit more close to the line and i will punch you out of the ring.

Monoma didnt realise that every hit from the rubbles were sending him back towards the arena line slowly.

A green streak was seen. Suddenly Monoma sees Izumi infront of him. "You really are an Idiot huh" Izumi whispers in a low voice as She delivers a full power 20% smash on Monoma which sends him out of bounds.

"The winner of game 3 round 3 is Izumi midoriya." Midnight declares the winner and cheers were heard from the audience.

"Huh! her plan was so easy to understand. She gave it away when she punched the ground. Guess the next gen of heroes are powerful but not intelligent enough." Izuku says as he is still sitting on the stadium top eating a potato chips and a red bull.

Suddenly a dozen black feathers attack Izuku.
Izuku transforms his hand into a shield and blocks them.

Izuku: Wont let your friend watch the festival without ticket Keigo senpai?

Hawks: huh Izuku. What a surprise. But why are you here I thought you didnt want to see them participate ?

Izuku: I am not here for them. I am here to meet somebody else.

Keigo: hmm well you be you. I was on patrolling duty. Take care boy.

Izuku : yeah you too.

Keigo flies of leaving Izuku alone on top of the Stadium.

Izuku: this is soo boring its just two people with two different quirk which work same fist fighting.

"Game 3 round 4 ends in a draw. Both participants knocked down." Midnight ends the match as both Tetsutetsu and Kirishima are kocked down cold.