BLACK HEART🖤

"Izuku you have visitors." Misaki enters his cabin with some files.

"Let mee guess. Allmight and Teleki" Izuku says as he stands up from his seat and walks towards the door. He takes something from his cupboard and tucks it near his jeans.

"Hmmm I am so stupid." Izuku lets out a sigh and walks behind Miaski towards a meeting room.

"How many people are present there?" Izuku asks in a low tone.

"Allmight his family and endeavor with his family." Misaki replies and opens the door of the meeting room.

Izuku walks in just to find Shoka sobbing beside Fuyumi who was hugging Shoka,Izumi crying with Inko beside her and Allmight looking down on the floor.

"Why are you all here?" Izuku asks with a visible angry face.

"I-Izu-ku..... A-are you re-really Izu-ku?" Inko stands up from her seat and tries to run towards Izuku after asking the question. But,Riser enters the room and forms a barrier between her and Izuku to stop her from getting close to Izuku.

"Be seated and talk from there." Riser stands near Izuku with his arms folded.

"I-Izuku i am your mothe-"

"You were my mother Inko. Understand the difference between am and was. "

Inko: how dare you call me by my name. This is not what i thought you young man.

Izuku: Shut up. Talk another word in that tone and you will end up in a coffin.

Inko stands there in shock after hearing a threat from her own son.

"I am not interested in any kind of talk with you." He points at the Midoriya family and continuous. "Speak and leave. For the todoroki's i am willing to have a chat." Izuku sits on a chair and takes out a gun from his back and puts it on the table.

"Please come back Izuku. We made a mistake and we regret it. Please come back to us Izuku atleast for your sister." Inko starts sobbing with Allmight who was standing near her.

"I will come back. But in one condition." These words from Izuku gave them hope. Izuku pushes the gun which was on the table towards them and proceeds to speeak.

"Either kill Izumi or hold a press confrence where you will reveal everything you have done to me with proofs."
No emotions where present on Izuku's face while saying these cold words. Shock filled their face. Izuku just put one condition in which they had two option. If they do any of the one thing he asked their career will end.

"Either way I will expose you. I even have the proofs with me. I will just take any of you three sitting here and torture you to the point where you will confess everything. Just wait for a bit more, I am going to end you and your daughters life completely and the same will be done to Katsuki and Shoka. I am very sorry Todoroki's i am not the same old Izuku. Who was known for his cheerfulness and caring nature. When i say i will end you, I will do it." Izuku stands up from is seat and starts walking towards the door.

"Leave after your crying and shit is done. I dont want to  see your face again." Izuku opens the door but suddenly a soft hand grabs him from behind. Izuku looks behind just to see Fuyumi almost at the verge of dropping tears.

"Gomen'nasai Fuyumi san." Izuku wipes the tears off her eyes tries to leave from her grip.

But Fuyumi pulls him towards her and hugs him tightly. "Atleast dont leave us. Let us talk to you please." She increase her hold on him and hugs him more tightly for which he responds with hugging her back.

"Except of Shoka, all of you can visit me anytime you want. Please stop crying now Fuyumi san. I dont like seeing you cry and that too because of me." Izuku leaves his hold and puts hand on her face. He places his lips on her foreead giving her  a small kiss and turns towards the door.